SAU Community

Nistune Realtime Road And Dyno Tune Cheapest In Sydney

Toshi

I started NISSAN factory ECU tuning from year 2004 include RB25DET.

Cheapest price in Sydney.

NISTUNE PRICE (using nistune software and nistune board)

R32 Z32 $950 R34 stagea silvia $950 R33 $1200 include Z32 ecu.

to include install and fitting nistune board with road tune and dyno tune.

REMAP PRICE (using nistune software and chip)

R33 from $700

to include install and fitting chip and socket (ECU exchange) with road tune and dyno tune.

REMAP AND NISTUNE is same performance.(both NISSAN factory ECU tune)

This price is basic tune only.

Full tune engine is extra.

DYNO CANNOT BE DONE ON SUNDAY- ROAD TUNE ONLY

NISTUNE , Power Fc ,HKS FCON ,and R32 R33(R33 ECU) R34 Stagea Silvia 300ZX daughter board REMAP ECU road tune and dyno tune available in Sydney.

How to tune on road

I will fit wideband air fuel ratio meter(same dyno machine O2 sensor), and lap top computer, Gizzmo KMon Knock Monitor & Analysisor,before we leave the house.

clampo2smoll.JPGKmonsmoll.JPGnistunesmoll2.JPG

While the customer is driving,I will sit in the passenger with my laptop.

Start with 2nd gear, winding up from 2000rpm-5000rpm to check car condition and datalog.

I will make fuel and timing map then 2nd gear again to check air fuel ratio and engine knock.

After making rough map on 2nd gear, we will go to freeway .With 3rd/4th gear, we will be running on freeway from 2000rpm-3000rpm to check engine response and engine knock.

Then next 3000rpm-4000rpm ,this will be repeated in increments of 1000rpm.If we find flat spot , slow response , laggy,engine knock etc I will fix and tune on freeway.

After that is done, we will go to nearest dyno shop to check power and power curve etc at 4th / 5th gear.If necessary I will adjust fuel and timing map on dyno. We will return via route with small mountains to further check response and power feel.

Also available road tune only or dyno tune only.

Ph 0410490049

e-mail [email protected]

If you are not happy with the performance, I will not charge.

• 1 month later...

Mail order R33 (R33 ecu use) factory ecu custom remap also R32 R34 Available for other state.

I will remap chips according to your car modifications

price

Std turbo , std AFM , Hiflow fuel pump , std injector R33 $400 ,R34 $500 (R34 will install daughter board. This daughter is able to use nistune and emulator) plus post $20 ecu exchange

Hiflow turbo , Z32 AFM , Hiflow fuel pump , std injector R33 $500 , R34 $600 (R34 will install daughter board. This daughter is able to use nistune and emulator) plus post $20 ecu exchange

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did real time ecu tune (R33 ecu ) Mr David Stankowski drift car in gold cost at 23 July 2011 and he got second place after my tune! PRO TOUR 2011-----Round 4----QLD RACEWAY----Sun july 31

His cars engine is RB25DET std turbo,std AFM,std injector, and my remapped R33 ecu.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=480831&st=0&p=6346004&hl=David%20Stankowski%20&fromsearch=1entry6346004