SAU Community

S.a. May Barossa Cruise

SatchiThaStagea

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13th and 14th work for me, 13th would be a good end to the week, just prefer to start a bit earlier than 10 :P

Parafield Bunnings sounds good. Is this with or without the drive in? Do we need to do both at the same time?

Without the drive in buddy, ff5 finishes on the 11th

only thought 10 would be a good time to start so that we could have lunch at a bakery, and so the south siders dont have to get up too early

P.S. Big Kev you bringing ya cameras and going to do the editing this time?

Edited by SatchiThaStagea

I meant on the Friday night, 10am Saturday works a treat.

And yeah I'll bring the cameras and edit it together. We can do some cool stuff with these cameras...

as long as its better than my last attempt lol

couldnt even put music to it !

So far its looking like its gonna be on the 14th, shame there doesnt seem to be more interested in this one

Never the less I've got a bit of free time on monday so might go for a bit of a dry run and work the route out

Any ideas how long we want this cruise to be?

There is a good back way to the Barossa via Golden Grove then Kersbrook, Williamstown, Angaston, Tanunda then Nuriootpa. That would be 3-4 Hrs with a few stops (bakeries).

And by the way I just realised in your poll you had the 13th and 14th so I presumed the 14th was the Sunday which in fact its the 15th. I want to change my vote to the 15th or 22nd.

And by the way I just realised in your poll you had the 13th and 14th so I presumed the 14th was the Sunday which in fact its the 15th. I want to change my vote to the 15th or 22nd.

OOPS!

My bad, lucky someone picked this up!

How many other people were under the impression the 14th was a sunday?

Anyone else want to change their vote to the 15th?

I've got the route sorted from Bunnings to Gawler (through snake gully) but its the part after that I wanna check

yeah keen for the sunday will join up with the south sieed krew :cool: (lol) on the way through. cant wait since missed the last cruise