SAU Community

World Of Tanks

DivHunter

Spot and hide, you don't have to do any damage yourself to get tons of xp. If you are the one spotting you get xp for any damage your team does.

I got 11 kills and a Kolobanov medal in my Hotchkiss yesterday. :banana:

Yea thats essentially all i was doing, i actually found the PZIII quite fun to use in the end.

I'm now using a PZIII/IV which is complete arse. I'm averaging 100XP per battle with premium LOL. This things such a slow POS without upgrades :( Eh ive instead opted to pull xp from my M2 Light and transfer the XP to Free XP so i can completely skip this woeful tank.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one of us might be able to help over team viewer

Thanks mate, I will get around to installing the stuff you mentioned earlier then if I still cant get in I will give another shout here!

Cheers :)

god damn this thread. i didnt know w.o.t existed until i saw it. now this game is seriously jeopardising my study habits

FFFUUUUUU

Haha its abit like they hey! Im just glad i haven't started my studies yet!

It can run on a shoebox with a screen plugged into it.

E7500, 2GB RAM and GT240 can run WoT.

i meant more mac :) my PC is at home and mainly gets DXHR played on it at the moment (or my back-catalog of about 20 games to get through)... would be good for a bit of playing around on the go on my MBP. Could always bootcamp though i guess...

i meant more mac :) my PC is at home and mainly gets DXHR played on it at the moment (or my back-catalog of about 20 games to get through)... would be good for a bit of playing around on the go on my MBP. Could always bootcamp though i guess...

It will run as I've had it running at work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...