SAU Community

Toowoomba Skyline Owners

olloSKYLINEollo

I am starting this topic trying to find all the Toowoomba Skyline Owners on this site. So if your in Toowoomba post up in here so i know how many are out there and would like to try and organize a meet up as some point in the near future to get to know you all. So if you see a guy following you in a 32 I am not trying to stalk you I just want to have a chat with you.

Thanks all

Chris

• Like 1

Also, as of our recent AGM and new executive team, we now have four major cruises per year instead of just the one Annual SCC

That being said, our next major cruise will be out towards toowoomba, so it would be a great opportunity for you guys and girls out there to come and get involved and meet some other members :thumbsup:

There is a 33 parked down the road from me, and I have seen at least 5 others getting around town.

Tbar must be forum handicapped apart from Chris and I?

Let me rep with an SAU sticker!!!! I have ugandan dollars!!!

Edited by sonnyQ

We are in the process of making business cars for the club to promote it,

Join the club and we will send you a pair of stickers AND some business cards so you can leave one under the wiper of this 33 with a note on the back :thumbsup:

can someone PM me cost and bank details for membership :)

assuming I fall under regional?

Cheers

Hey Clint, Contact Beelzebub89 (colin)

He is our new membership secretary.

Welcome aboard mate. :thumbsup:

i am also up here but i doubt any of you would have seen mine, its done 119km in the nearly 4 years ive owned it

if theres a local meet up i mayyyyyyyy consider putting more km on the car

chris, do you work for smithy?? i see your car often parked across the road, if i see it there can i have a look around it one day or would you rather i see you first??

i work down at parts for cars

i am also up here but i doubt any of you would have seen mine, its done 119km in the nearly 4 years ive owned it

chris, do you work for smithy?? i see your car often parked across the road, if i see it there can i have a look around it one day or would you rather i see you first??

Yeah I do work for smithy. Yeah someone told me that one of you's down at parts for cars had a

skyline. You don't own the black r32 v-spec by any chance? You are more then welcome to look at my car.

I am going to try and organize a meet up in the near future once I can get into contact with a few more owners. Also if you are keen the Brisbane/Ipswich and maybe even gold coast owners are coming up to toowoomba on the 15th of may for a meet and greet. Their should be some really nice cars there. Would be nice to get a good turn out for the toowoomba guys

I have. bring the thing out will ya!

yeah chris thats me black 32 gtr v spec 1

chris rogers.... na it will stay in the shed sound asleeeeeep.... at least there, i know it is safe

I want the plates off your's for my V-spec 1. Would it be possible to have a look at your car sometime?

chris rogers.... na it will stay in the shed sound asleeeeeep.... at least there, i know it is safe

I follow that quite well. same as mine once its done. need to ask you a question about yours as well re: rear wheel arches.

I want the plates off your's for my V-spec 1. Would it be possible to have a look at your car sometime?

yeah we could probably work something out to have a look maybe

if you want the plates make me an offer i cant refuse, see how you go.....