SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

ah i was going thru hanaldo's build thread and watching his video's and he was saying that he wasnt making enough power and even with extra boost it wasnt making more, probably wrong section :ph34r:

looking at hanaldo's vids and dyno, wondering if its the turbo thats maxed out, cause with the garrett, well my one, seems to gain 10kw every 1psi, no dig just thinking or has it changed lately?

Is possible. But given the size of the turbo, and other results achieved with them, it shouldn't be. Just a matter of crossing things off the list now.

Can. Not. Be. Farked.

They spend just as much time in each others build threads. Same same

:laugh:

The car in this thread works better though, my thread is full of pig.

1. Buy more springs
  2. Agricultural piping to intake
  3. ???
  4. Profit

LOL you are a special kid i give you that much :P

Martin just enjoy it for a while man! You deserve it after the effort you've put in.....

So big weekend -

vsuLIl.jpg

xG1Zbl.jpg

Nearly gave up on the car as the damn spigot bush was welded it too, grease and puller failed..... Went to Supercrap and got a chisel set and killed that sucker, notive the damage on the furface :/

BVTFrl.jpg

vLFkzl.jpg

mWTKkl.jpg

IGsZGl.jpg

mCLgsl.jpg

M3X0Ql.jpg

9thbNl.jpg?1

So the clutch went in pretty sweet, Another thanks goes out to AGGRODAVE for the torque setting, much appreciated :thumbsup: Rear gearbox seal just arrived at my desk so it will go in tonight and will degrease it all down... Filled the box with the smurphs blood (Redline lightweight shockproof stuff) and fir the exhaust, we fit the new 100 cell venom cat, no noticable change it exhaust not etc at this stage....

Whilst at it i also fit the front coilovers and sprayed the strut bar (Thanks to Kurtis34 for suggesting) and it came up pretty good -

xsFN5l.jpg

fX9owl.jpg

XZEcxl.jpg?1

Not sure what to set the coilovers too but at the moment the front is 24 and the rear is 16... Will see how that goes on the road... It also sits about an inch lower now :)

I noticed at Texi the lock on the 34 sucked for the one run i tried to do a skid so i added some steerting spacers and loctite the rods back in to make sure they were secure after doing some research online

k7ayml.jpg?1

Doesnt seem to scrub or foul on anything however i will need to try again with the splashguards back in.

Rolling the guards was much easier than expected, there is no sign from the outside that they are slightly pumped, when you look close you can see the guard angle change but it looks sweet -

fH2tOl.jpg

N1Ak3l.jpg

It was my first attempt but was a pretty easy job with the roller and hear gun :D

This is how the rear now sits with new coilovers etc -

JLsmcl.jpg

JEM gave me a new tune to put in to try diagnose the E sensor issue, they have been fantastic as always, am going through it tonight i hope :yes:

V9Ilil.jpg

Was good to see it all lit up at night, the globes are thanks to 666DAN on the forums a while back

wo70wl.jpg

So after the first initial drive to turn it around my opinion on the Jim Berry clutch is absolutely AMAZING :woot:

I got excited and took some happy snaps, paint is crap but it still comes up OK for a nugget! Cant wait to get the paint sorted and have a nice clean car again -

3FlQWl.jpg

FUV62l.jpg

7D9Jfl.jpg

dDLMul.jpg

h6bpyl.jpg

dDLMul.jpg

hv32Bl.jpg

Hewq5l.jpg

2LaJEl.jpg

looks great, great when everything goes to plan.. im interested to know the traction difference of going from the tein's to the BC coilovers, looks like you have kumho's on there too.

im guessing it didnt squat much on the rear and the kumho's wouldnt grip?

looks great, great when everything goes to plan.. im interested to know the traction difference of going from the tein's to the BC coilovers, looks like you have kumho's on there too.

im guessing it didnt squat much on the rear and the kumho's wouldnt grip?

I've changed tyres too but the 275's on it arent known to be the grippest things on the planet lol..... They only have a 2 week lifespan before the RS-R's go on for the Nats anyway.... Powerplay is going to be epic!!

Ive set the rear softer and am trying to get proper wheel align settings for tomorrow. That should make it nice and grippy!