SAU Community

R34 Gt-V Head Unit Surrounding

That's a picture from a GTR (you can tell as the climate control unit is slightly different) - but its the same as what most other models get that don't have the navigation/pop-up screen option.

By 'surround' - I'm guessing you mean the trapezoidal piece of plastic with the rectangular hole with the headunit at the top and the din pocket at the bottom (it also has brackets at the back for holding the climate control, and din pieces in-place).

These parts often come up on crashed cars in the 'for sale' section. If you need to swap the parts over you shouldn't have long to wait for parts. Alternatively, try your local japanese/import wrecker.

that is the same part and a/c unit the series 2 GTT come with that have the tv option. if that helps

you can find some in carbon fiber from japan but they still won't fit some radios without a few tiny mods, to make them look perfect fit

you can buy them from wreckers, or import.

or make your own easy.,

might be able to order one from nissan still ? if you want to pay a premium and shipping from japan

that radio could be mounted cleaner , so the gap would go away. or just drop in a double din radio ?

Edited by sapphiregraphics

That's a picture from a GTR (you can tell as the climate control unit is slightly different) - but its the same as what most other models get that don't have the navigation/pop-up screen option.

I have the same climate control as I want to get rid of the old navi system.

local jap wrecker or me. expect a $300 bill either way.

$300 really? far out, I might have a look around and if I can't get I might be asking you for one.