SAU Community

Charity Cruise/event For Japan Earthquake?

SS8_Gohan

considering the cars most of us drive (and i'm sure more than a few people interested / fascinated with Japan itself), perhaps we can have some sort of a charity event?

The easiest i suppose would be having a donation 'box' at the SAU Renewal BBQ/Dyno day - but perhaps people want a specific event all in itself?

And considering recent events with certain car clubs vs police in the hills, maybe we can get any club with Japanese made cars together for a bigger day, maybe even some media coverage of the day

thoughts?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already in the works man.... just gotta sort out some details! :)

sweet - i reckon hit up all the other SAU chapterz presidents and see if we can all have an event on at the same day around the country - and maybe see how far that can go, ns.com (a necessary evil) rexnet, soarer, supra have forums i think, surely there's some bits-a-missing forums. Nominate a 'holder' of donations, then present a massive novelty sized cheque to charity of choice

ill be in depending on the date, car is in my garage in bits being rebuilt :D

would be good to get out with SAU anyway as im planning on joining the club sometime in the next month.

I know there is a show and shine japanese in the making with all money going towards the japanese more details will be up soon it a cross club org thing jzx100 NS toymods many others once final details are org im sure it will be put on every forums

Sitting duck,

guess you have not been to the knox tuesday night cruises

cars scraping gounds cars with no bonnets and cars running permits

and in the worst aera for defects and no one gets done as no one is stupid

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

if things like this can rock up and not get defected or even cars tubbed running slicks im sure you will be fine at a car park meet for charity hell the last one i drove a r32 4 door drift car there with rubber all up the guards plus mexican fitment as i was to lazy to change rims and i got there and back no issues

but comes down to your choice