SAU Community

Topgear: R34 Gtr Vspec With Hks V-Cam

Hi All,

I am currently seeking expressions of interest to purchase my pride and joy. At this stage it is preferable to sell "as is" however may look to de-modify certain performance parts pending on buyer conditions & price.

DETAILS:

Vehicle: R34 GTR VSPEC

Model: 1999

Colour: Black (Original paint in great condition)

Rego: TPG34R

KM'S: 69,445 (Original kms on original dash)

VIN: 6U9000BNR34002782 (No security on the vehicle)

Engine: RB26070149A

Condition: Excellent all round (Body, Interior, Engine, Suspension, Brakes)

HISTORY:

I am the third owner, originally acquiring the car in April 2009 from a private owner in QLD, having it transported down to Victoria by CEVA Logistics. As this was my dream car for many years I personally spent 6+ months looking for a black R34 GTR Vspec in prestine condition with original km's and was willing to pay a premium and travel to find it. Prior to purchase I also invested in both a fully comprehensive vehicle inspection and a compression & cylinder leak down test (have docs) which returned acknowledgement of original kms and confirmed that the vehicle was in excellent condition all round.

This [R] has:

*NEVER been in any form of car accident,

*NEVER been to a race track in its entire history,

*Has attended three SAU DECA events – I consider to be low impact on the vehicle.

*I also have original import books + service manuals and most purchase receipts to validate both the parts / costs invested & for warranty.

A major performance upgrade with all BRAND NEW hardware (HKS V-Cam, Turbos, Injectors, AFM's Racepace Exhaust / Oil Cooler etc etc) was administered by Chris of Racepace and tuned by Ben recently in 2010. This performance upgrade totalled $26,000 in parts and labour alone (have receipts to prove) and I need not explain the quality and credibility of Racepace. Since then, the car has only done 8,000kms as this is NOT a daily driver and is often sitting in my garage for days / weeks on end.

Current power output: 340kw (wheels) safe tune as tuned by Racepace and provides very linear, useable power. The custom Racepace 4" free flowing exhaust also sounds menacing when on the gas but is perfectly humble and quiet when commuting around town; thus is the perfection of this ultra hiflow exhaust system by Racepace. This GTR is a dream to drive with a perfect blend of performance, handling and aesthetics;

If you are looking for a very clean, low mileage R34 GTR V-spec with all the best bolt-on bits that money can buy, that has been treated with the utmost care and combines stealth with performance then this is the car for you. This car is also suited for someone who wishes to take it to the next level with a stroker kit, as that was my original intention. A 2.8l or 3.0l stroker will immediately see you up around the 420 - 450kw at the wheels with NOTHING ELSE to do and naturally paired with the special HKS V-CAM hardware already on the vehicle will deliver a whole lot more hp / torque from early on in the rev range.

Check out the following link to view Tsuchiya and the HKS V-CAM in action: http://www.gtrvision...nd-hks-vcam-r34

PERFORMANCE

HKS V-CAM Step 1 Type A ($5600 alone and rare)

Garrett 2860r-5's with 1 bar wastegate

Sard 700cc injectors

Nismo Airflow metres

Apexi PowerFC w/hand controller

Apexi AVCR (Using to display boost & speed only)

Tomei Xpreme Exhaust Manifold

Racepace custom 4" exhaust with Mines Style dump ($4000 & the pinnacle of exhaust systems)

Racepace custom 19" Row oil cooler with thermo

Racepace custom water / oil tank

Racepace silicon hoses

Racepace fitted 450lb springs

Racepace customer upper control arms

Whiteline heavyduty adjustable front sway bar

Whiteline heavyduty adjustable rear sway bar

Tein Superstreet Coilovers

HKS Cam Gear & timing belt

Carbon Fibre Twin Plate Clutch

Koyo Race Radiator

PHR Billet Radiator Support

ARC Radiator Shroud

WHEELS / TYRES / BRAKES

19" VOLK TE37 Bronze 9.5" all round

275 / 30 / 19 Bridgestone RE01R Tyres with 70% + tread

DBA5000 two piece front rotors w/Ferodo DS2500 @ 90%

DBA400 Rear Rotors w/Ferodo DS2500 @ 90%

Project Mu handbrake shoes

Nismo Braided Brake Lines

Cusco Master Cylinder brace

CARBON FIBRE GOODIES

Geniune Topsecret Carbon Fibre Front Diffuser

Craft Square Carbon Fibre Side Mirrors

Plus 1 Carbon Fibre wing extensions

Superior Auto Carbon rear mirror cover

Superior Auto Carbon aircon louvre

Superior Auto Carbon shift panel

Superior Auto Carbon audio panel

Nismo Carbon Pillar Garnish

OTHER

Xenon HID install with 6000k

Personal Fitti E3 Corsa suede wheel

ARC Titanium Gear Knob

C's short shift kit - rare

Works Short Boss Kit

Works Rapfix II Quick Release System

Works Rapfix Lock System

Nismo smoked side indicators

Nismo clear front indicators

Nismo sideskirts

Nismo rearpods

Audio - Soundstream XTA480.4 4ch 480Watt Channel Amplifier

Audio - Alpine head unit

Audio - Alpine Fronts w/separate tweeters & Rear Speakers

Overall, this GTR has over $50k worth of hardware and labour invested into it.

I am currently seeking $65,000ono which would accompany any original parts in my possession.

Current plates [TPG34R] are negotiable with the sale but at this point are not included.

Reason for sale: Looking to acquire a European sports car as a daily driver. This car will certainly be missed when its gone.

If you have a serious interest and the finances to suit feel free to contact me for further questions.

Cheers,

Ben

0467 061 761

post-60953-0-50801000-1299544309_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-50259200-1299544320_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-86173100-1299544332_thumb.jpg

post-60953-0-81300000-1299544342_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-47432400-1299544351_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-73517400-1299544365_thumb.jpg

post-60953-0-98142300-1299544410_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-91739500-1299544421_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-36706100-1299544441_thumb.jpg

post-60953-0-26292000-1299544451_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-27273800-1299544459_thumb.jpg post-60953-0-55084300-1299544466_thumb.jpg

Superb Vehicle...lots of parts on it that I would love to put on my car!

PSI-FED, if the colour is the only thing that is not ideal, I suggest you buy this car, if you are serious. I totally understand that it's your purchase and you should get what you are after, however, as you will only ever be able to buy a R34 GTR second hand the likelyhood of finding the 'perfect' car is inbetween very unlikely and none at all. You may find a Bayside Blue example, but it will definitely not have all the drool worthy bits that are on this car.

Ben, if you ever think of selling some of the parts of the car e.g. wheels, skirts etc contact me

PSI-FED: Funnily enough I was originally looking at a Bayside Blue, but was then converted to the darkside (black) after seeing a clean example on the road whilst I was searching for my dream GTR. I havent looked back since, however completely understand if your heart is set on B.Blue

saf_R34GTR: Sure, will do & tks for the colour nudge.

Undefined: Thanks for the offer, however not interested in a trade / swap at this point as I have my eyes set on another vehicle.

For one second, I thought it was a replica of my car, only in black!

At listed price and all the goodies that come with it, its a relative bargain!

Good luck with sale.

Matt

haha - tks for the compliment Matt!

If I had white TE37's and we happened to be parked together, I would represent the Black Yin and you would truly represent the White Yang ; the complementary forces in the unive[R]se! :D

Your beast however is no doubt a couple of steps further in evolution than mine.

Cheers Ben

i have been in this car and all I can say is WOW! it's one of the best 34 GTR's out there, certainly top few in aus!

no photo's will do it justice, you NEED to see this thing in the flesh!

if I had that coin handy it would be in my garage already!

benny, I cant believe you are selling up!

anyone who is in the market for a 34R that passes this up is a fool

i have been in this car and all I can say is WOW! it's one of the best 34 GTR's out there, certainly top few in aus!

no photo's will do it justice, you NEED to see this thing in the flesh!

if I had that coin handy it would be in my garage already!

benny, I cant believe you are selling up!

anyone who is in the market for a 34R that passes this up is a fool

haha thanks krazy Hamishka - appreciate the comments mate.

It will be a sad day when she is gone so in some respects I'm enjoying this period while she is still in my hands until that very day!! :cool:

Hope all is well with you & the red demon.

UPDATE:

Price now reduced to $61,990.

I have had loads of interest, but no one has come through with the finances at this point - so perhaps this reduction will help as I am keen to acquire a new car soon.

I am currently acquiring a Road Worthy Certificate so this car will have no issues at the point of sale.

Registration is due in April which I will pay for so this car will be accompanied with a full 12 months registration adding additional value to the sale.

I will also be putting on four brand new tyres due to the existing units having inside wear which equates to more value again to the buyer.

Cheers,

Ben