SAU Community

Engine Problem Possibly Battery

asian_skyliner33

A wierd thing has started happening!

Basically I replaced the battery 4 days ago cos rac came cos my battery went flat and they replaced it..

Then every morning since the motor won't start! And then in the arvo I can start it :s. 

Rac came and said no leak in the battery and nothing outta the ordinary was happening while he tested wen the engine was off. 

Anything that could explain this? 

• Like 1

A wierd thing has started happening!

Basically I replaced the battery 4 days ago cos rac came cos my battery went flat and they replaced it..

Then every morning since the motor won't start! And then in the arvo I can start it :s.

Rac came and said no leak in the battery and nothing outta the ordinary was happening while he tested wen the engine was off.

Anything that could explain this?

Does the car make any sound (i.e. a click sound) when you turn the ignition key in the morning?

wtf is with ppl with 2 posts putting up all these questions lately.

firstly people are more likely to help if you go ahead and actually properly explain the situatin, secondly if your asking for someones help it might be an idea to not be a tool and actually say "please" or "thanks"

wtf does this mean "Then every morning since the motor won't start! And then in the arvo I can start it :s. "

is the car starting at all? when rac first installed your new battery did it start etc

:mellow:

you may have a loose earth maybe? i used to have that in my terrano all the time, i would charge my battery up for a good 24 hours, go for a drive and then turn it back on and Dead.....

could be a blown globe somewhere, or something, i dont know skylines very well, only had my stagea for the past 6 months, but glad i have a volt metre in my car