SAU Community

Become A Member Of Sau-Vic

Halle

Hey Guys Just wondering about the progress of my membership. I would have submitted and paid for it about three weeks ago

Thanks!!

Hey Guys Just wondering about the progress of my membership. I would have submitted and paid for it about three weeks ago

Thanks!!

Hi Imre, I'll look into it

Edit: Your application has been processed so you should receive everything + forum access shortly

Edited by blah_blah

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, coming home with the stuff in the mail. :woot:

Cheers Tony!

Also, when will I get my forum access?

I've passed your info to the site admin shouldn't be to much longer Huy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey someone fix my membership lol

I filled out the application and paid the other day, confirmation that it went through would be great

getting done today boys

hey everyone i was just wondering i filled in the on-line app and payed about a week and a half ago did u receive the payment???? , waiting to hear back for you guys thanks

Without knowing (as I'm not currently on committee, but have for many years prior) - the system has never failed to accept an application. Everyone that submits, is received as it's basic and robust - If the money is gone from your account there is a fair bet it's in the SAU-Vic one and it gets reconciled regularly hehe :)

On the form it does state quite clearly to please allow 14 business days for processing, which counting weekends, can be 3 "weeks" if you did it on a Fri/W.E type thing given it wont be seen till the next Mon/Tue :thumbsup:

No doubt Dan will see this in a day or two. He usually processes stuff on Mon/Tue