SAU Community

Cruise For Queensland

zoidbergmerc

Hey Guys,

There is a cruise on to help out the guys in QLD affected by the floods.

Here is a quote from my mate who is organizing it.

Please join us in helping the poor souls in Queensland by attending our cruise on the 22nd of January! All cars and people welcome! Starting point for Southerners is the DEC at 9:30am for a 10am departure. Then meeting the Northerners at Campbell town @ 11:30am, then down the coast to Swansea for Lunch.

Drivers donation is $10 with a gold coin for every passenger.

Please tell all your friends and help us in raising some money to help our mates in Queensland.

Plus it'll be a pretty amazing drive too.

Edited by zoidbergmerc

~240 Attending

~390 Maybe Attending

This thing has gone nuts recently..

By the way as far as I know I don't know anyone else going on this cruise, so if you see me hanging around my car come over and have a chat :)

150+?? last i checked :pirate:

got a pic ? so i know :thanks:

I don't think I have any with my clothes on... lets just say I'm a bit like a cross between brad pitt crossed with jack black. That's a general invite to everyone btw, nothing worse than being in a crowd of hundreds of people and not knowing anyone, the best way to pick me out is there's a massive key mark across the front of my white series 1.5 r33, with a decent amount of paint chips on the front too, unfortunately my love of driving gravel roads is not the best for my car :(

For serious, I'm 23, about 6 foot, shortish brown/blonde hair. I like long walks on th... wrong site.

Jay

I don't think I have any with my clothes on... lets just say I'm a bit like a cross between brad pitt crossed with jack black. That's a general invite to everyone btw, nothing worse than being in a crowd of hundreds of people and not knowing anyone, the best way to pick me out is there's a massive key mark across the front of my white series 1.5 r33, with a decent amount of paint chips on the front too, unfortunately my love of driving gravel roads is not the best for my car :(

For serious, I'm 23, about 6 foot, shortish brown/blonde hair. I like long walks on th... wrong site.

Jay

ROFL :teehee: of ur car i ment budeee

ROFL :teehee: of ur car i ment budeee

Oh damn... I was hoping for some sort of romantic connection or something :P oh well, a man can dream. I might send some pics of my peni... car.. a bit later on. (There's about being on a forum which automatically makes me take the piss, sorry mate :))

Really looking forward to this event, I think I've talked some mates into it but most are put off by the highway drive at first or simply have prior events.

Jay

Would really, really love to be able to do this but wont have my car back from having a new head fitted in time for it :( Sounds like it will be an awesome day and would've been a great oppurtunity to meet some of the other guys on the forum. Hope it all goes well for everyone that does make and there can be a good amount raised for the poor buggers in QLD. Good Luck!

Oh damn... I was hoping for some sort of romantic connection or something :P oh well, a man can dream. I might send some pics of my peni... car.. a bit later on. (There's about being on a forum which automatically makes me take the piss, sorry mate :))

Really looking forward to this event, I think I've talked some mates into it but most are put off by the highway drive at first or simply have prior events.

Jay

pinch.gif oh so ur a funny little F@rker ay yer i got a mate who is going i went down 2day for a run was good stuff all cars

Would really, really love to be able to do this but wont have my car back from having a new head fitted in time for it :( Sounds like it will be an awesome day and would've been a great oppurtunity to meet some of the other guys on the forum. Hope it all goes well for everyone that does make and there can be a good amount raised for the poor buggers in QLD. Good Luck!

There's a heap of cars going with one person mate, if you can't find anyone/don't know anyone I'll have space somewhere in the car (front may be taken but as yet all 3 rear seats are free). It's all for a good cause and should be fun, the more people the better.

Drop me a PM if you want a lift :)

Jay