SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Spoolin - ive got a bit of a bone to pick with you over those RSR springs.. they squeek like f**k and make noises daily and you charged me more for these crappy second hand springs than they even were new from import monster with shipping...

again.. watch out for dodgy f**ks on here.. selling you shit thats simply not worth it.

You didn't check the prices on these on IM before you got them??

Car's back on the road and driving....was a bit bouncy to begin with...thought my shock's were gone....turns out they needed to just get a couple of good pump's.

Now just gotta organise the tune!!!....here I come Vic....again.

P.S. Chuckie.....your a funny guy aren't yahstupid.gif

post-37023-0-34578300-1293874145_thumb.png

• Nope 1

Spoolin - ive got a bit of a bone to pick with you over those RSR springs.. they squeek like f**k and make noises daily and you charged me more for these crappy second hand springs than they even were new from import monster with shipping...

again.. watch out for dodgy f**ks on here.. selling you shit thats simply not worth it.

I don't like to knock people on forums, but you have been quick to bad mouth people on this forum due to your ignorance...

You did the same thing to me when I offered wheel dimensions for your Stagea - going on a rant about how I gave you poor information and you had wasted all your money on wheels you purchased based on my "bad" information... turns out they were spot on and that you didn't have a clue.

Now you are calling someone a "dodgey F#$k" because they sold you squeeky springs! How the hell can solid pieces of steel squeek?

If you dont understand a whole lot about cars or anything mechanical, thats fine - this is a great place to learn, with loads of friendly and helpful people that put in a lot of effort for fellow forum members.

But dont go bad mouthing other people when you have no idea what you are talking about!

I personally helped Chris remove those springs, which were in fantastic condition, and I highly doubt you can pick them up cheaper new.

Sorry for my rant, but I hate it when people attack others due to their lack of understanding.

• Like 1

You are a special one.

1. The springs do not squeak.

2. I named a price, it wasn't much, you agreed & paid.

3. I posted out the springs via a courier and you had them the next day.

4. If you thought there was a problem, why not contact me directly rather than calling me a dodgy f**k on the forum?

I could go on and on about your stupidity all day, but I really don't think it needs anymore promotion.

Thanks Dale and Ben.

Chris.

• Like 1

why didnt you PM him petro? not good taking this public mate.........

craig, youve re-assembled the car and taken it home? i hope the wife is happy!

can we hang onto your old loom for the spare motor please? its a shame this whole problem was so simple

Edited by zei20l

was the walbro difficult to install? my old old S15 had a walbro that plugged and bolted in and i never had a problem with it, the old S15 had a nismo which was even easier and didnt have a problem.

and lastly, hows the noise?

was the walbro difficult to install? my old old S15 had a walbro that plugged and bolted in and i never had a problem with it, the old S15 had a nismo which was even easier and didnt have a problem.

and lastly, hows the noise?

I was surprised how easily it bolted in. I just snipped off the white plastic legs at the pickup end, used the original sock ditched the lower rubber and forced it all together in a vice. Same plug.

Its fairly quiet, about the same as my Tomei, only slightly louder than stock.

they are a good price too! ok cool i might get one in the next few month. im worried my car has more ks than the odo says, so the fuel pump is probably gonna die lol

I don't like to knock people on forums, but you have been quick to bad mouth people on this forum due to your ignorance...

You did the same thing to me when I offered wheel dimensions for your Stagea - going on a rant about how I gave you poor information and you had wasted all your money on wheels you purchased based on my "bad" information... turns out they were spot on and that you didn't have a clue.

Now you are calling someone a "dodgey F#$k" because they sold you squeeky springs! How the hell can solid pieces of steel squeek?

If you dont understand a whole lot about cars or anything mechanical, thats fine - this is a great place to learn, with loads of friendly and helpful people that put in a lot of effort for fellow forum members.

But dont go bad mouthing other people when you have no idea what you are talking about!

I personally helped Chris remove those springs, which were in fantastic condition, and I highly doubt you can pick them up cheaper new.

Sorry for my rant, but I hate it when people attack others due to their lack of understanding.

good on you benny for being the jumped up wanker - im sure youve got alot to do other than sit here and make up bullshit like you even have the first clue.

for one .. i paid spoolin 300$ for these springs.. do the research you f*kwit.. theyre $212 from IM - with about $60 packaging... do the math .. and yes they were damaged.

perfect condition my arse mate.. again your defending bullshit.. i saw the springs i recieved and the damage.

the plastic leafs that are supposed to stop the springs from squeeking were f

**ked up and damaged.. dont assume f**k all mate.. because your talking f**king shit defending something you know f**k all about.

sure maybe i shouldve not posted in here on the forum but i wanted to make a point of f**kwits talking utter f**king shit trying to defend other f**kwits ripping people off.

i told you so has a brother benny .. his name is shut the f**k up asshole.lol

and whats this bullshit story about me complaining to you about my rims not fitting.. WTF are you on about dickhead ?

i never even spoke to you about my rims not fitting. are you on f**king crack mate ?>

Edited by PetroDola
  • Nope 7

WALBRO fuel pump in!

Sway BAr Link Fixed!

Aaron,

You should do a flow test on the stock pump so we can work for sure that the Walbro actually does create more fuel pressure.. unless craig has already done it with my old one?

• Like 1

Aaron,

You should do a flow test on the stock pump so we can work for sure that the Walbro actually does create more fuel pressure.. unless craig has already done it with my old one?

should be a good idea.. scottys got it at his. i might take it to our injector shop around the corner n see what they can bring out of it. would be good to know if it doesnt need replacing!!

I also Washed and detailed my car. n off the topic my Mrs 20 year old brother bought a GTR 34 Vspec II. here are the pics we took

post-77654-0-76459600-1293960827_thumb.jpg

post-77654-0-98822800-1293961013_thumb.jpg

post-77654-0-02879100-1293961326_thumb.jpg

nomnomnomnomnomnonomnomnomnomonmonm

Edited by AaronNM35

Aaron,

Why are you interested in testing the stock pump for flow? (genuine question)

The regulator controls the amount of fuel the engine sees the rest sent back to the fuel tank.

A higher flowing pump should flow more but by the same token the engine should see that same amount of fuel (unless the factory pump was unable to deliver enough fuel to the rail due to failing or significant increases in demand on the engine side).

The regulator controls the amount of fuel the engine sees the rest sent back to the fuel tank.

A higher flowing pump should flow more but by the same token the engine should see that same amount of fuel (unless the factory pump was unable to deliver enough fuel to the rail due to failing or significant increases in demand on the engine side).

for the fact of tuning for bigger injectors. if our stock fuel pump wont pump enough as a 255LPH, it may not keep up.

That's why we want to test it... We know the fuel pump is not the same part number as the V35 with the VQ35DE but do know what that mean's. We presume that the Walbro 255 pump provides more capacity.

With bigger turbo and other mods our injectors are up to 100% duty cycle so we need to keep fuel pressure up and if I increase injectors with larger ones I am ready on the fuel side.