SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

As the original topic has disappeared, I thought I'd start a new thread.

My new wheels, R34 GTR rims with 235/45/18's.

018.jpg

PC250049.jpg

PC250048.jpg

PC250047.jpg

PC250046.jpg

PC250045.jpg

PC250044.jpg

New rocker cover gaskets go in today at ERD, and hopefully there is no leak in my power steering system.

i installed my nismo instrument cluster, and helped craig with his car.

the IM auction didnt mention the cluster was for a non-TV/GPS, so no info regarding fuel consumption etc. not that i used it a lot!

gotta find time to install suspension bits and get my tyres put on the nismo wheels!!

is this ok with you chuckie? was there too much "chat crap"? please let me know and ill vote for you to become a moderator

Edited by zei20l
  • Like 1
  • Nope 1

PLEASE POST WHAT YOU DONE TO CAR & NOT CHAT CRAP

Stop yelling at everyone & it'll all be fine Chuckie.

Might even be time to take some of your own advice.

Cheers, Dale.

Edited by Daleo
  • Like 2
  • Nope 1

Over the last couple of days I have straightened and reinforced my reo bar and given it a shiny new lease on life, reinforced my jacking points and made new points for jack stands to make life easy, deleted my rear wiper ( looks won against legalities) steam cleaned my whole interior, repaired the hole some butcher cut for my fmic, cleaned and repaired every electrical terminal I could reach and in general fixed every annoyance I could think of. Tomorrow is cleaning day, then a new clutch, some panel repairs and a nistune.my wallet hurts :|

• Like 1

hmmmm was like christmas for me today ordered my Gizzmo boost controller and Greedy turbo timmer (misses needs it) a walbro internal fuel pump and my Emanage ultimate (gcg high flow already sitting in cupboard) only injectors and a bit of tune time to go oh and a lot of wiring in of goodies for me :glare: but should be all good in the long run :banana:

PLEASE POST WHAT YOU DONE TO CAR & NOT CHAT CRAP

get a new keyboard. yours is worn out from being to much of a key board warrior.

--

I drove Scottys car today. got the feel of what im chasing, now mine feels crappy lol.

i need to get my bits in!!

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

hmmmm was like christmas for me today ordered my Gizzmo boost controller and Greedy turbo timmer (misses needs it) a walbro internal fuel pump and my Emanage ultimate (gcg high flow already sitting in cupboard) only injectors and a bit of tune time to go oh and a lot of wiring in of goodies for me :glare: but should be all good in the long run :banana:

i thought that the gizzmo EBC came with a built in turbo timer, it was one of the main reasons that i want it instead of a turbosmart eboost street series????

Now you know how I feel when I drive yours. :nyaanyaa:

I really need to sit down and plan this stuff to go in. hoping for all to go in within the next month and a half

Edited by AaronNM35

Need to drive Andy's car too... going to do turbo and dump now! also picked up a tuned ECU on IM... bit of a gamble, but its programed to run 1.1bar of boost, 7,000rpm rev limit and speed cut removed... not sure what else has been changed and even if it will work... but its more power time! :)

Need to drive Andy's car too... going to do turbo and dump now! also picked up a tuned ECU on IM... bit of a gamble, but its programed to run 1.1bar of boost, 7,000rpm rev limit and speed cut removed... not sure what else has been changed and even if it will work... but its more power time! :)

So it was you bidding on that ecu, good pickup. It would work well with a p1ggyback, what are you planning?

i thought that the gizzmo EBC came with a built in turbo timer, it was one of the main reasons that i want it instead of a turbosmart eboost street series????

yeah the new m2 gizzmo has turbo timer but im getting the older ms ibc gizzmo just a boost controler nothing else used one in my VL after i got rid of my eboost after sending it back three times also had one in my old silvia, swear by gizzmo now all go not show

yeah the new m2 gizzmo has turbo timer but im getting the older ms ibc gizzmo just a boost controler nothing else used one in my VL after i got rid of my eboost after sending it back three times also had one in my old silvia, swear by gizzmo now all go not show

Yeah, gizmo seem to be the go. i ran one of their dual stage shift lights on my bike, easy to set up and worked perfectly.

currently trying to get a stagea wiring diagram so i can fit it up in the car. comes in very handy when the red mist decends and all brain function goes out the window

I really need to sit down and plan this stuff to go in. hoping for all to go in within the next month and a half

how much have you spent now ?

im actually considering selling mine now. as i cant drive it for work..and its becoming an endless money pit i cant see the end of. turbo highflow and plenum spacer is my limit. then i might sell mine mid next year. (oh and 280nismo cluster)

300zx wagons arent the choice of cars to mod imo. (m35s)

if you disagree .. talk to craig .. lol

or scottys mrs.. lol

Edited by PetroDola

So it was you bidding on that ecu, good pickup. It would work well with a p1ggyback, what are you planning?

Yep that was me :) My first yahoo auction experience!

I have an SAFC II hooked up now with no tune, but will see what works? any thoughts or recommendations? maybe something like you have scotty.

I will talk to you about dump soon - Spoolin (Chris) and I both need something

Edited by bbenny