SAU Community

S A U N S W - Putty Road Cruise

N1GTR

i was planning on running my gopro all day so it wont be as good as eric's but at least we will have some video :)

if it fails ill pass it to eric and he can edit it :P

eric if you want you can lend me your camera's and ill put em all over my car :)

Thanks Tim for having a go at Car-Cam. Usually, it's quite popular to grab a record.:thumbsup:

And thanks to those guys who can donate a bit of money to the "Qld Premier Flood Appeal" on the day :thumbsup:

For those who haven't become a paid-up Member yet of NSW.SAU, grab the chance to do so with a Membership form + get news of the Texi 3 weeks later.:thumbsup:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To everyone who has done this cruise before note the change of meeting location from previous years!!!

Don't rock up to Maccas like I would have done if I hadn't read the first post properly tonight lol :laugh::rolleyes:

nothing official atm but i thought anyone coming from the central coast or close 2 there could cruise down with a few of us.

we will probably be meeting at kariong info centre at like 8am and heading down to the proper meet spot from there.

going to be a gd day :)

coasties meet kariong visitors centre behinf the fire station for a 830am leave. make sure u bring as full tank of juice

anyone need me or gets lost give me a call : 0423 276 186 jeff

Edited by SNOQPY

coasties meet kariong visitors centre behinf the fire station for a 830am leave. make sure u bring as full tank of juice

anyone need me or gets lost give me a call : 0423 276 186 jeff

myself and my +1 are meeting at wyoming at around 8am so we you guys will meet us on the freeway somewhere lol