SAU Community

Fs 1996 Nissan Bcnr33 Gtr

Hi guys,

After 5 years of ownership it's time to sell my beloved R33 GTR. I still enjoy driving the car immensely but it's time to move on... The vehicle is close to stock with the factory ECU, and performs healthily with the handling still very tight. Purchased in 2005 with about 45,000km showing and nothing to indicate mileage would be any higher. Now presents extremely well for its age - enthusiasts looking for a near-stock, well looked after example should appreciate as there are many others out there with supposedly half the mileage which are quite rough around the edges - 100K should be no deterrent for a car that has been lovingly cared for! :ph34r:

* 1996 model BCNR33 GT-R (non V-spec)

* 105,000km (has had 100,000km service incl. water pump, timing belt, bearings, etc)

* Service history

* Rego till May 2011

* S3 Xenon headlights + clear indicators front and side

* TEIN SS coilovers with height and damping adjustment

* TEIN EDFC (in-vehicle on-the-fly adjustment of front/rear damping force, with memory)

* Fujitsubo Legalis R cat-back exhaust

* Midori high-flow cat

* Original R33 GT-R 17"x9.5 alloys

* Almost brand-new Bridgestone Adrenalin RE-001 rubber.

* Immobiliser

Only ever used full synthetic oil (MOTUL or Elf) changed at 5,000km intervals. Car is completely straight with absolutely no rust or panel/chassis/underbody damage whatsoever. Paint has been treated to regular clay bar / polish and wax, and interior is immaculate (non-smoker car) with very little wear on steering wheel, carpets or driver's seat. Still smells like new. Mostly highway kms early on in my ownership, now she only gets the odd weekend drive; literally always garaged and hooked up to trickle charger.

GTR1-1.jpg

GTR5.jpg

GTR2-1.jpg

GTR3-1.jpg

GTR4.jpg

GTR6.jpg

Asking for $25,000 o.n.o. Happy to answer any questions about the car. Putting it up for SAU guys first, before it goes to CarSales.

Cheers,

Matt

Last year, this car won an SnS "Best R33 GT-R" award signed by Skaifey didn't it? :D

Thanks Terry :)

this is located in NSW? if was perth i would be keen to have a look

Hi Zonk, yes I'm in the Sydney area unfortunately mate.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I don't think those words could explain how sweet that looks. Good luck with the sale. I'm really hoping to find 1 in the condition this is in, when I sell my 32 next year.

Thanks Brad! The photos aren't bad but the car really deserves an inspection to be appreciated!

Just when I thought I've made up my mind to keep my GTST this pops up!

I'm torn again, this would be perfect for what I would want.. I'm going to have a good think and may contact you about this.

I have seen this car in the flesh it is an immaculate example of a GTR

Just when I thought I've made up my mind to keep my GTST this pops up!

I'm torn again, this would be perfect for what I would want.. I'm going to have a good think and may contact you about this.

I have seen this car in the flesh it is an immaculate example of a GTR

No worries Dave. Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...