SAU Community

R34 Gtt

This time without breaking forum rules ( my apologies )

I am selling my r34 gtt skyline due to needing a deposit for a house.

Please see my profile for pictures.

It has rb30 bottom end with r34 neo head.

Bottem end specs - crank treated grub screwed and oil collar fitted, argo race rods, mahle skirtless pistons 40 though oversized, acl race series big ends and mains, arp head and main studs, rb25 oil pump, repositioned second timing belt tensioner. cometic mls head gasket.

Head full service and tomei type b cams, vvti retained.

bolt ons - plazmaman plenum and plazmaman throttle body, extreme turbo manifolds 100 series exhauste manifold double black ceramic coated, tial 44mm wastegate, garrett to4z turbo rear housing ceramic coated, sard rising rate fuel reg, sard 800cc injectors, 2 bosch 044 fuel pumps feeding twin entry fuel rail, custom surge tank, oil cooler kit with thermostate block. large front mount intercooler, turbosmart blowoff valve, npc race clutch, greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller, custom alloy airbox with large k&n air filter.

Engine bay got resprayed when engine was out getting built. car has lenzo s7 wheels 19 inch with good tread on tyres, also has nismo adjustable rear wing stays.

Has adjustable camber and castor arms and fitted with dba 4000 front rotors

This car goes extremely well, huge power and responce with a lot of rb30 torque. all is managed by an autronic sm4 computer system.

ANY REALISTIC OFFER CONSIDERED FOR QUICK SALE

my asking price is very low as i really need to sell this car but also reflects the minor faults i have found with the car and these are, a few minor scratches on the vehicle, the clear coat has a couple of small patches that have lifted on the rear wing ( just needs re-clearing ) there are wear marks in the carpet on the drivers side from my foot rubbing through when i didnt have floor mats fitted. the low price reflects these faults and are all easily fixed. car made over 350rwkw last time on the dyno but stopped tuning there only due to the engine still running in it has now done 4500km since built and is ready to be opened right up will easily make over 400kw with the current setup.

car is located in perth but will happily put it on a car transporter wich winning bidder would organise. has current nsw rego untill june 2011 but will also transfer it to WA for a local buyer.

asking $15000

please p.m any enquiries

Sounds like a good thing at a realistic price, I would PM you but as im new here i dont have enough posts up to qualify me. I'm assuming that as the car has NSW rego you have payed transport costs to WA and was hoping you could advise on these costs, as i would have to transport it back to NSW and need to consider these costs.

Cheers

Richie