SAU Community

Sau Calender Shoot Night

MaTBoY

The NSW branch of SAU approached Kory(FST515) and Myself to organise a shoot with the upcoming calender in mind. The brief was simple, "showcase some of the best vehicles this club has to offer." Ok, we can do that. We decided early on we wanted to offer something different to what's been on display before. We decided we'd do something a little different and offer you guys a bit of something special :down: You'll see what I mean.

I think everyone had a good time on the day, Dinner was awesome.

Massive thanks to GOLDZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all his help on the day!!! :D

Thanks to all the guys who came out (and their partners/friends)

Anyway. Here's a few shots. We'll be posting more over the next week as get around to processing them. We hope you all enjoy them, i've printed one so far and it looks amazing in print! Can't wait to see the finished calender!!!

If you're interested in having your ride shot professionally and getting some super awesome shots, send either of us a PM. Our respective websites are listed in our sigs.

Enjoy!

5130521578_b1f6713154_z.jpg

5130761427_befe5f896a_z.jpg

5131502210_40b0d81ae1_z.jpg

5131422522_8bb7b64598_z.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FST513*** lol.

Massive thanks to Nick for being our chaffeur for the better part of half a day. Thanks to Brian & Partner, Steve-O, Nick, Duncan and i have forgotten your friends name - Sorry! For coming out and sticking around for so long.

I see Bri-dawg is watching with eager eyes! Won't be long mate! After i play touch i'll post up a shot of your car.

Here's some of mine, i hope you like them!

5130949232_1a2e2e61c7_b.jpg

5131874078_2f7d23fcc1_b.jpg

5130525299_ab58f9b384_b.jpg

Great work on the photos boys!

Sorry couldn’t hang around all night would have loved to get some shots of our R32 GTR with the see through bonnet look they look fantastic and how do you do that?

Bianca was trying her best but was getting very sleepy after a big day and 39 weeks pregnant and still had to drive back to the Southern Highlands. Will have to arrange another time with you Matt to do some of those shots at night.

Look forward to seeing all the shots.

Wow didn't realize she was at 39 weeks! What an exciting way to be born though (if it happened). Even if your leather did suffer!

The See through bonnet thing is just multiple exposures combined into one. So you take one with the bonnet up, then take one with the bonnet down and layer it in photoshop and then use a layer mask to make it "see through".

Can't wait to see some shots of your car painted Brian, i'm sure it will look amazing as always.

Hey fellas,

Started the behind the scenes video. I'll need some of the photos in good res to put into the video - a la [shutter sound] photo spins down on the video frame (I think my software will do that).

Good stuff, loving all those fantastic shots.

Kory and Matt, you're more than welcome for the "chauffeur service" on the day - I learnt some photo techniques from you guys too, so it worked out well. Win-win situation!

Here's my effort on my friend Evan's R32 GT-R, which he'd bought that same day and decided he'd surprise me with.

IMG_0768-Edit.jpg

Once I properly* process the photos of the other cars that attended, I'll post them up.

*Disclaimer: the use of the word "properly" is relative to my lack of skills using PhotoShop and LightRoom.

My only regret is that I couldn't take action shots from the car and drive at the same time, but looking in the rear-view mirrors and seeing (and hearing) two or three GT-R's so close to the back of my own car was AWESOME x11ty!!!