SAU Community

Topping On My Cake.

D-G

Alright, so i am sure most you gentlemen have read my other post about me being set up by the undercover.

Now there is a new low.

Driving along Springvale Rd just turning out of Station St going home from the mrs house. I decide once i get on Springvale rd with my mate that we should stay there and watch Master chef. So i do a u-turn about after 10 seconds of driving and head back into Station st. Almost at the end of the street, i look in my mirror - as normal and see headlights at the start of the street.

Now follow me carefully guys: Station St: 50km, Rook/s rd 60km(i think that was the one)

I come to a stop and see this car flying up the road way way way behind me. I wait and turn having a car infront of me, and now a car behind me. Soon having im guessing the psycho who was speeding in our line also. I turn off and head to her house, park my car and then see blue and red lights.

Now i am thinking. lovely what did i do now.

Extremely aggressive and angry tone on officer;

"Get out of the car, show me your license"

"P plater, you just lost your license"

me: for what?

"doing 100km in a 60km zone"

me: what are you talking about? i was behind a car how can i do 100?! wheres your proof?

"dont like it, ill see you in court"

me: whats your name?

"doesnt matter it will be on the letter"

*drives away*

I have spoken to several people since this incident, including two police officers and everyone says HE has preformed illegal actions and has no right to book me for something i didnt do. Plus he has clearly broken a couple of laws himself. So i will be taking this guy to court when his letter comes in the mail.

This is becoming a joke.

I am just gonna sell my car by the looks of things, i can't deal with this absolute rubbish all the time.

Edited by D-G

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i find this very hard to believe....

Getting into the police force is not that easy and once your in its a pretty good career in terms of pay and job security. Why would some1 risk their career just to get you if uve done nothing wroing? Im not saying that police are not corrupt, they are!! and I know it. In this case, there is nothing for the officer to gain, so y would he do it?

If ur saying the truth them im sorry, but really, I do find it hard to believe.

who are they going to believe though?

cop or a p plater with already previous speeding? records in the last few weeks

either way id be contesting it and making a formal compliant about the officer once you find out his name

i dont find this hard to believe at all with some of the police ive seen on power trips.

take him to court - get justice on this asshole!

i REALLY REALLY hope you destroy him in court!

Well like i said i actually have a sheriff and a police officer agreeing with the situation on my side. The whole estate is also private property which works in my favor. I am taking this guy down.

I wasnt booked for the undercover though? I don't ever speed thus why i dont have any prior records.

And the sheriff is willing to back me in court. As for the rest of my evidence, i have a detailed map of the area he is claiming to have booked me, and it doesn't add up, there is no visible point long enough for him to judge at that distance as theres a couple of bends and curves.

My evidence against his word of mouth. I may be a p plater but i havn't done anything wrong. And if other members of the law agree with my situation, well then i guess i am feeling more confident. I can't wait to see what he will get booked with if its in my favor.

But i will keep you guys informed and see how it goes =]

Yeah "power trip" that's what the sheriff said too.

I am really going to make a hole in the corruption of the system. Thanks for the support Anf =]

Whats to say that a police officer won't simply come up to you and say you were doing 45+ when you were 10 under? It may be the far end of the spectrum, but whats STOPPING them from doing this to us? I could see this getting pulled to bits by a lawyer.

It's going to come to a day where you will have to record your daily activities, driving habits, how you wipe your ass - Because that will be the only way to protect yourself from stupid discretionary laws.

For arguments sake, if an angry judge passing down big penalties, jail times etc, you can appeal it, and since his 'misconduct' is logged and can be used as evidence, you see appeals often go through without a hitch.

But this is different, you could have been going 95 in a 100 zone, have a cop tell you that you were doing 130+, that you are a dickhead, a danger to society, yelling spitting, abuse. You take it to court KNOWING you weren't speeding, but the judge passes the 130+ as good judgement.

So you end up with fines, abuse, possibly car being taken, all because you were acting within the law. I mean comon, f**k me.

Stated by me only just last night. It's total and utter bullshit. Everyone start filming your dash and drivers window, and start f**king these cops the way they f**k is. I'm fitting my car with a dashcam and a mic this week because of these exact reasons. This is very aggravating (assuming what you say is true of course)

I hope all goes well, make sure you always log the time, date and the police car's number plates when they don't identify themselves. This way you have everything you need to identify him later.

When you asked for his details, that was the response?? I thought they were required to give you that information upon request?? Request his incar under freedom of information also, if he has evidence, it would be in that footage.

Yep i was spewing when i told my mate afterward; "shit you should of recorded that! getting his attitude on camera would of been a huge bonus"

If im honest i was quite scared driving home. I have dealt with police but this incident actually left a mark on me... i was horrified driving home because i was scared another cop would do the same thing. I told my mum and she said to just forget about it and don't let it bother... but wow i never imagined to feel so worried about driving? I just don't know what to do or say anymore.

But i think fitting the mic and camera is a good idea. Will have to invest in it.

I understand a lot of people are two sided, maybe im trying to get support for something i did but trying to cover. And that's fair enough to think that, i would to. But for these situations that are unjust, i really want justice to be slammed down on those who enforce it but don't respect it.

I just want this to hurry and be over with =[

When you asked for his details, that was the response?? I thought they were required to give you that information upon request?? Request his incar under freedom of information also, if he has evidence, it would be in that footage.

Are all of them fitted with in car cameras? Again he was way too far for me to be seen or judged. The only time he would of actually seen me was going through the estate to the house. That's where i thought he was talking about because i turned and accelerated but again did not break any laws. He can't judge my speed by sound, but i am not sure where he is talking about with booking me...

To be exact on that comment:

when he first asked me for my license, i asked him for his name and he went and sat in the car.

then i again asked when he came out and all he said was senior constable, but i am sure he either mumbled or didnt state the name bit. Apparently they are meant to state their name, badge number, and a couple of other details without me asking further for each. I am not sure if this is true, but i heard it is possible he needs to wear the fluorescent jacket and hat in order to comply with full uniform code relating to OHS. <--- Not sure on that.

Whether he stated the name or not, he sure did it quietly or not at all. So i know he i senior constable that's it.

The mrs said she heard a name but is unclear and no point trying to guess it. But straight after senior constable he yelled out the window its not important etc. He was extremely rude prick and wouldn't let me get a word in to defend the matter. Nor did he bother to listen to reason on the cars infront and behind me making me unable to speed or slow down. It's complete idiocy.

Edited by D-G

Let me guess..Candy red paintjob, 20" fully hektik dinner plates and exhaust on the floor spec ride height?

Cos it sounds like the popo just can't get enough of your car! :(

But seriously, I hope it goes well for you, as I've read about alot of other cases where people have been banged in the ass by the hard black willy of a power tripping popo. No lube :l

His car is in his profile... looks pretty standard to me apart from the custom plates. The custom plates aren't doing you any favours I'd say...

Sure you're talking about the OP? D: I can't see any in his profile..

Yeah stock 4 door beside exhaust. Plates will most likely be coming off. But as i said i am sadly thinking of selling as i can't be bothered with this shit anymore. If they kill people on the road, it will be claimed as "a good cause" before the hoon killed someone when doing nothing wrong. They died for justice instead of a horrible accident, this moron could of swerved and hit other cars or people.

One day i hope they do get killed driving like maniacs so they realise how idiotic their actions are. And as for me, i think i am going to stay sane and avoid killing people.

Police force seems easier to get into than we think. I have family in there and they have given me advice. Sadly anytime someone says "that's unlikely" you think about how big the world is, you can't expect all police officers to actually be good.. If people believe that, sorry but you live in a fairytale world - wheres my invite?