SAU Community

33 Gtr Skyline,genuine Vspec, Less Topend, Clutch & Calipers $10900

GTR Skyline, Genuine VSPEC Metallic Silver 105,000 Kilometres late 1995

Exterior Great condition, genuine front lip painted to match body colour.

Interior, Extra tidy steam cleaned with genuine GTR floor mats

Minus top end of engine, clutch and callipers, Block has piston through the side. As previous owner took for another project.

Price - $10,900 Perfect for someone who has or wants to build their own engine, will accept deposit from genuine buyer if you need time for final payment. Option to take parts off car for a lower price; E.G someone who has gear box or seats.

Options: Only for person purchasing vehicle I have sourced 34 N1 Engine Great compression 163 to 165 across all cylinders with twin plate clutch, spitfire coil packs, HKS Dumps, Nismo injectors, fuel regulator and 34 GTR Brembos. Price discussion for genuine buyer of car selling at market value.

For sale to anyone: Brand New Works XD9s Bronze 18 * 10 +18 $2100

Federal RS-R 265/35ZR18 Retail Specials for $1400 sell $1150. Negotiable if buying the set.

Please only comment on the car if you are interested in purchasing.

Contact Information PM or call Taylor on 0408 188 777

Location Stored Brisbane / Springwood; happy to assist with interstate or local transport.

Extras

-Cat-back exhaust.

-HKS pod filters.

-Floor mats.

-Alarm/Immobiliser

VSPEC Factory Extras/Inclusions

Sportier suspension resulting in lower ground clearance. The V-spec also featured the newer ATTESA E-TS Pro all wheel drive system, which includes an Active Limited Slip differential. The V-spec model also includes a four wheel independent channel anti-lock braking system

- Faster computer

-Tinted Windows

Never seen the track, or the strip,

I am happy to answer any questions or discuss options*The car has NO finance owing on it, REVS check welcome*

Please only comment on the add if you are interested in purchasing

post-34523-1278237598_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1278237620_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1278237632_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1278237651_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1278237664_thumb.jpg

Guys thanks for the enquiries by PM and calls I am happy to discuss options. Just to mention some extra points that I missed.

The car has been complied and registered and was only taken of the road due to engine problems.Rego paper and REVS check in hand and ready to transfer.

No accident history that my mechanic could find even going over under the hoist the car and rails very clean no rust.

Decided to sell as I have other priorities, as you can see from the gear I have purchased I was serious about this car.

I can assist with local or interstate transport and will grab some quotes. I am prepared to take off or include parts; adjusting the price accordingly.

Some options a person that may want to transfer their engine. Perfect starting point to build a car to your specifications. Or buy everything.

Feel free to get in contact by PM or phone. Regards Taylor 0408 188 777 Please leave a message with contact details if I am unable to answer.

As Requested

I have received the following prices for Interstate transport, non running car. May be able to source cheaper for final quotes but the below is a good guide. Payments for car carrier direct to transport company. I can also assist with local transport.

Brisbane Depo to Sydney Depo $680

Brisbane Depo to Melbourne Depo $715

Brisbane to Perth - waiting on a response

As I gave the option to one guy; if you need transport to check out the car from Brisbane Airport I am happy to take assist. Gold Coast I am not that nice and would require payment. Thank you for your enquiry’s and I am happy to discuss specific deals by phone and PM.

Regards Taylor

0408 188 777

will u except an arm or leg as part payment?? just kidding. if only i had the cash. but i would like to see pics of the xd9s also

Hi

Funny maybe not wise to make jokes like that unless your serious a guy offered a kidney as trade for a car couple of months ago. The owner said yes requesting condition and blood type as he only had one.

I will get some pics of the works XD9’s, they are still in the boxes.

In regards the bar and lip; I am not keen to split the car up,

Brembo’s only selling with the car; unless the new owner does not require a set.

Thankyou

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have been away for work and I am just getting around to replying to messages.

Update Price drop to $12K including 34 GTR Brembos as well I have sourced genuine Stereo CD and 6 CD Stacker. Retro I know but it’s a great clean finish for the interior.

I will get down to the garage to take some extra pics this weekend, feel free to call and discuss option

Regards Taylor 0408 188 777

Hi

Attaching some pictures as requested for the Brand New Works XD9’s 18 X 10 +18 off set and Federal RSR’s 265/35/18 Great value package, prepared to sell separate to the car.

HKS Hipermax coil over’s from a 34 GTR but will fit 33 GTR, prepared to deals on parts for person purchasing the car. Feel free to get in contact to discuss.

post-34523-1281319345_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1281319350_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1281319355_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1281319362_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1281319638_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I am down the storage area today getting some extra photos, so if your around Slacks creek give me a call 0408 188 777

If your interstate feel free to call I am happy to assist with transport. Great buy for someone who has an engine or wants to build.

Cheers

Extra Images I will get some more loaded soon, Note car has owner’s manual and as expected spare wheel, jack and tool kit. Inside is very tidy as the pictures show, still has GTR pop in logo on console that usually goes missing. Turbo timer flush fitted

I had the Brembos professionally painted to freshen them up with good pads.

I am prepared to do a deal on the parts for the buyer of car, best to call if serious. Cheers

post-34523-1284807285_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1284807311_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1284807329_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1284807355_thumb.jpg

post-34523-1284807380_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed the below 33 GTR engine package at great price, combined with my rolling shell it would be a good value 33 GTR Vspec

33 GTR Engine 1996; Nismo timing Belt, turbos, 71,846 kms. Ready to bolt in price drop $3300

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...l=33+gtr+engine

Feel free to call as I am prepared to do a deal, e.g. drop prices for parts you don’t require etc & discounted prices for the extra’s.

Regards Taylor 0408 188 777

• 2 weeks later...