SAU Community

Help... Gtr Stolen! 28th May!

Please help! My baby, My pride, My joy was stolen last night (28/5/10)

It was a silver r32 GTR with no wing, black and silver rims

rego - BD 18 YU

stolen from harbourside carpark darling harbour (under novatel)

please contact me on 0409035206 or [email protected] or the police hotline on 131444 if you have any info!

I am gutted!

please help!!

For a second James, I thought it might have been a Blue Mtns theft...

now, yes, I'll watch out for that No. Plate 'n Car.

As I recall, that car park has a low ceiling, so it wouldn't be 'Tilt-Tray Friendly', which means it would have to be driven or towed out.

best to post this in the state section it concerns. also, post up some pics and details of the rims/mods.

this way, if parts pop up online, people will be able to tell they are yours.

will keep an eye out, seen 2 silver r32 with black rims drive past my work place on sunday one had nismo rear lip and silver black rims, the other had gtr wing, if i saw this earlier i would have tried to view the plates although i have seen both of those cars drive past before.

just curious as to what if any kind of imobilizer or alarm system did you have?

will keep an eye out, seen 2 silver r32 with black rims drive past my work place on sunday one had nismo rear lip and silver black rims, the other had gtr wing, if i saw this earlier i would have tried to view the plates although i have seen both of those cars drive past before.

just curious as to what if any kind of imobilizer or alarm system did you have?

I took the wing off and had plugs in the holes, so it prob wanst either of them, it had black 2 piece rims with silver lip,

dont know what the imob and alarm was, just knew it went beep when i pressed the button, lol, should have looked into it more

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly suggest you get in contact with the Novotel hotel manager. He/she should be able to tell you how to get in contact with carpark security who would have security cameras around that car park.

As far as I can remember I saw a few in that carpark last time I visited darling harbour.

Edited by Owens