SAU Community

R33 Skyline Polished Intake Manifold Plenum W/ Rb25det Throttle Body Adaptor

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've heard of alot of these manifolds leaking or needing to be pressure tested, or otherwise modified to fit perfectly before install. Do I need to check it out and test it thoroughly, or would it be right to install straight up?

Yeah there are a lot of poorly manufactured plenums out there - but after successfully selling these for over 4 years now we can proudly say these are not one of them.

It is cast alluminium so professional installation is recommended.

- Brendan

Sorry to be a pain, i've just been reading up alot on the greddy-copy plenums. So most seem to be okay if you shave/machine the surface where the gasket goes to make sure it's fully flat. Has that already been done to these, or are you sure it's perfectly flat?

I'm sorry if that's just a re-wording of the last question i asked, i just really want to make sure i get this done right first time, without having to remove it after fitting to get it machined or whatever :)

Sorry to be a pain, i've just been reading up alot on the greddy-copy plenums. So most seem to be okay if you shave/machine the surface where the gasket goes to make sure it's fully flat. Has that already been done to these, or are you sure it's perfectly flat?

I'm sorry if that's just a re-wording of the last question i asked, i just really want to make sure i get this done right first time, without having to remove it after fitting to get it machined or whatever :)

Hi mate,

Happy to help - this plenum was not machined or modified in any way just a good gasket was used.

- Brendan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I bought a set of injectors with an after marked fule rail, and its just to big to fit under the standard plenum and the injectores are now top feed instead of side feed,

they fit into a standard ser2 1996 skyline besides the clearance from the standard plenum.. so i would assume they would fit fine into ur plenum..?

so u can fit the standard throttle body up to ur plenum..? and were dose the idol solonoid from the back of the standard plenem mout on urs..??

and last but not least do u sell these in a raw finish or black..??

Thanx for you help..

Hi,

I bought a set of injectors with an after marked fule rail, and its just to big to fit under the standard plenum and the injectores are now top feed instead of side feed,

they fit into a standard ser2 1996 skyline besides the clearance from the standard plenum.. so i would assume they would fit fine into ur plenum..?

so u can fit the standard throttle body up to ur plenum..? and were dose the idol solonoid from the back of the standard plenem mout on urs..??

and last but not least do u sell these in a raw finish or black..??

Thanx for you help..

Hi,

In terms of the injectors you would need to test them yourself to check for fitment - our plenum does accept our own top feed style fuel rail so it should accept yours as well.

Yes - standard throttle body can be used with the adaptor included,

There is a host of connection points on the rear of the plenum to accommodated for all the correct wiring ect.

We do stock them in a plain cast aluminium finish.

We can also offer installation instructions if required.

Cheers,

Brendan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...