SAU Community

Parts Watch

hi every one i am after some help i need to find this guy

{MITCHELL LAINE D.O.B 11/11/87 MOBILE NUMBER 0416274866 }

IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND HIM OR IF ANY ONE CAN TRACK HIM DOWN LET ME KNOW I WANT MY MONEY SINCE THER WAS NEVER A POWER FC

he had 800 of my money 700 for a set of coilovers and 850 for a ca18 power fc that i know of

so if any one can help i have his old address but cops went looking for him there and didnt find him he moved out of home

so if any one is a P.I who works for cash if you can find him and get the money we will pay you

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this forum is allowed, privacy act and all but what about I.P. address, don't the get looged when you loginto your account/make a post.

Maybe mods can help, If you have this then police can track I.P to the house used to access...

Just a thought..

Edited by 99 GTT

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Well I'm not a Skyline owner, I am the Queensland head of a worldwide Star Wars Costuming club, The 501st Legion.

Why am I here? Well we share a common interest: Mitchell Thomas Jon Laine

He's ripped off members of my club both here and overseas - the guy is a dead-set parasite. I have some details about him, so I thought I'd share them with you guys too:

Name: Mitchell Thomas Jon Laine

Address: 21 Honeydew Crescent,

Taigum,

QLD 4018

Telephone Number: 0416274866

an email address is: [email protected]

and he also has a Facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&a...&ref=search

I don't think he is at that residential address anymore, but it could be worth a try. I would also hazard a guess that one of his facebook 'friends' may know where he currently is, so it may pay to try and get in contact with some of them. I've only met the pond-scum once, but I'm pretty sure he was with another guy - Brody Latter, who also seems to own a Skyline and may also be contactable through your membership DB.

Good Hunting!

Kevin Chamberlain

Commanding Officer

Redback Garrison

501st Legion

www.501st.com.au

• 3 months later...

I'd suggest calling the police and getting the local cops to track him down.

I recently had the same problem with another user -RB26DEBT

I'm not sure what unfolded with the police, but after calling them some turbos I bought came within the next couple of days via overnight post.

Tried to contact the mods here, but got nothing at all.

Good luck anyway!

hi every one i am after some help i need to find this guy

{MITCHELL LAINE D.O.B 11/11/87 MOBILE NUMBER 0416274866 }

IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND HIM OR IF ANY ONE CAN TRACK HIM DOWN LET ME KNOW I WANT MY MONEY SINCE THER WAS NEVER A POWER FC

he had 800 of my money 700 for a set of coilovers and 850 for a ca18 power fc that i know of

so if any one can help i have his old address but cops went looking for him there and didnt find him he moved out of home

so if any one is a P.I who works for cash if you can find him and get the money we will pay you

thanks

Hi I do not directly know Mitchell but I may have some information thats useful....if this is the same Mitchell, which i'm pretty sure it is, then last to my knowledge he was working at a bakers delight in arana hills. I hope this is info is useful and I hope the police catch up with him, I do not like to see people getting ripped off!.

• 3 weeks later...

saying that ur gonna smash a flamin mongrel on a public forum that even has a couple of the boys in blue as its members is a really fkn dumb idea.

and seriously the flamin mongrels a skinny looking aussie mother f**ker if u need a crew to go belt him then ur a goose as big as him....ur not gonna get ur money back anyways, and if u go belt him then the cops would probs come after u bro

saying that ur gonna smash a flamin mongrel on a public forum that even has a couple of the boys in blue as its members is a really fkn dumb idea.

and seriously the flamin mongrels a skinny looking aussie mother f**ker if u need a crew to go belt him then ur a goose as big as him....ur not gonna get ur money back anyways, and if u go belt him then the cops would probs come after u bro

i think you read that the wrong way.

the proper way - (the guys in Brisbane who are after him group up and seek action, court, police help whatever.)

not beat him, lol i wish, but if you think im that dumb... lol seriously mr gunmetal 32gtr ease up on the assumption pills.

and I've been to police they didn't have any options for me.

hope that clarified that to ya.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah this scammer still live in this address. I talked to his parents and brother. Im the new victim of this scammer, now he used GUMTREE to scam. I will report this rat to the police and i hope they will catch this guy. anyone who can help me pls?

Quick Update:

He is living back at

21 Honeydew Cres

Taigum

QLD 4018

(07) 3216 5532

He is, once again, ripping people off on my Forums, so I called the number above and spoke to him regarding my concerns.

So if you have something to ask him, that's the number to get him on.

• 3 months later...