Photo

Fuel Pump Relay Location?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Car(s):Skyline
hello...

was just wondering where the Fuel Pump Relay is located in the car (R33 S1)... i have a slight trouble finding it... can anyone tell me where is it exactly located and what it looks like... a picture of the same will be extremely helpful... thanks :cheers:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

• Car(s):Skyline

hello...

was just wondering where the Fuel Pump Relay is located in the car (R33 S1)... i have a slight trouble finding it... can anyone tell me where is it exactly located and what it looks like... a picture of the same will be extremely helpful... thanks :)

BUMP.. need to know asap... pls help out guys...

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:46 PM

DERP DERP DERP

• mad082
  • Contributor

• 37,749 posts
  • Car(s):nuffin
ok i just did a quick search and it's in the boot. i'm guessing it's one of the ones near the battery (in the coupe)

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

Alright Stop!!1!ty... Hammer Time

Posted Image

marc's right

You're a proper git.

ok i just did a quick search and it's in the boot. i'm guessing it's one of the ones near the battery (in the coupe)

is this the same for r34 gt-t models? My fuel pump primes intermittently so i wanna test this relay to see if its cactus.

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

Current Simworld Champion ;)

• Interests:UFC, cars, beer, beach fishing, volleyball,
  • Car(s):R33 GTST 2010 Vitara
my 33 has the relay secured on the fuse/fusible link panel in the boot on the right hand side. only one relay there cant miss it

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

Only thing open was an Asian massage parlour and that Pancake place in the city, of course we did both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users