SAU Community

Cheapest Mail Order R33 Ecu Remap Only $400 Also R32 R34 And Silvia!

Toshi

G'day mate my names Kim,I'm on the central coast north of sydney,

I drive a R33 Gtst series 1 and just had my stock turbo rebuilt to a hi flow stainless steel one, done by Garrett. Fuel pump is Walbro, all new gaskets and studs were just done. Cat back exhaust, front mount, pod filter. I'm not sure what Mods you need to know about. But I need a nistune to run more boost was wondering how much?

G'day mate my names Kim,I'm on the central coast north of sydney,

I drive a R33 Gtst series 1 and just had my stock turbo rebuilt to a hi flow stainless steel one, done by Garrett. Fuel pump is Walbro, all new gaskets and studs were just done. Cat back exhaust, front mount, pod filter. I'm not sure what Mods you need to know about. But I need a nistune to run more boost was wondering how much?

You need Z32 AFM.

Could you come to Sydney?

If so Price $650 road tune.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hay Toshi.

Just wondering when your coming to Brisbane next. I have.

R33 Gts-t series 2 manual skyline.

FUEL MODS.

Walbro in tank pump to 2lt catch can to 2 x Bosch 044's to 850cc injectors.

ENGINE AND TURBO MODS

Engine is pretty stock.

Top mount manifold with GT3582

Full 3" exhaust with turbo cannon.

It has a 90mm Q45 VH45 AFM.

I also have 80mmBosch Z32 AFM

Manual boost controller

What can be done with stock ecu or what's your recommendation in that respect.

I am contactable on 0409129099. You can text me details or you can pm me.

Cheers pat.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

interested in a remap or nistune whatever it is

Mods: pod filter, 3" turbo back, 10-12psi, safc2, standard injectors, upgraded 255lph fuel pump, Adjustable FPR, FMIC and a Hypergear atr43221pu turbo, standard AFM

have a z32 AFM sitting here if i need to install it

how much would it cost with frieght/mailing it and what power would i roughly see?

• 2 months later...

Mail order R33 (R33 ecu use) factory ecu custom remap also R32 R34 Available

I will remap chips according to your car modifications

price

Std turbo , std AFM , Hiflow fuel pump , std injector R33 $400 ,R34 $500 (R34 will install daughter board. This daughter is able to use nistune and emulator) plus post $20 ecu exchange

Hiflow turbo , Z32 AFM , Hiflow fuel pump , std injector R33 $500 , R34 $600 (R34 will install daughter board. This daughter is able to use nistune and emulator) plus post $20 ecu exchange

Please send your car modifications to me. I will remap chips according to your car modifications

and send it to you. Original chip will be replaced with remapped chip on ECU.

R34 will install daughter board. This daughter is able to use nistune and emulator.

When you get remapped ecu , please check Air/Fuel ratio and pinging on dyno for safety.

Please change colder spark plugs and please check and adjust ignition timing to factory timing before dyno.

If fuel is too rich or lean ,engine knock etc I will send another chip.

We have 2 types chip.

[street chip] Power will be around 195kw.(with FMIC) Same fuel consumption or better fuel than stock ecu.

[Power chip] More power than street chip around 5-10kw.Fuel consumption is bit less than stock ECU.

If you are not happy I will money back

If you are not happy please send back in two weeks.

Otherwise I can not refund money.

DYNO sheet of series 1 R33 GTS-T std ecu and remaped ECU will be compared

The graph below represents Std ecu 143.7kw and remaped ecu 185kw at 10psi for same car but not same dyno

R33%20DYNO%203%20smoll-gif.gif _______ R33%20DYNO2%20-gif-1.gif

R32 R33 R34 power fc and Real time ECU tune (R33 ECU use) in Sydney , please check this thread

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Po...ml&hl=toshi

You still doing these?

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• New R34 owned here (from the US) and found a gem, '98 GTT with ~6k miles, super clean & completely stock. When shifting there's no grinding, shifts smooth, etc. The concern I have are 2 things: 1) Only in 2nd and 3rd... when maintaining a slower speed (in traffic as an example) as I let off/on the gas, the shifter will slightly move and vibrate. If the clutch is engaged, none of this happens. It's not bad, but enough to feel like something isn't necessarily right. 2) This mainly happen in 4th or 5th... the shifter slightly bounces up and down, almost like it's riding on unbalanced tires (and I do think the tires are unbalanced as I get a little of that bounce feel at higher speeds, which is maybe why it only happens in 4th/5th). Lastly, and sorry for this noob question but I want to work on this car myself, can someone teach me some on these manual transmissions? Like servicing them, best products to use, etc.; would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
    • Coilovers aren't even the first step. Bushes, subframe position and alignment, HICAS elimination, adjustable upper arms and traction arms in order to dial out understeer. All these things need/deserve attention first. ARBs (There's no such thing as a swaybar. Please, everybody, stop calling them that) are useful if you want to limit spring stiffness. Otherwise you can control body roll with springs. Spring and damper rates are a function of road surface, speed and usage. There is no solution that works for all cases.
    • Define "nothing". Is the starter spinning but not the engine? Engine turning but not firing? If the engine is turning but not firing, then you are missing either fuel or spark. You need to find whichever has gone missing.
    • Shitbox Tiguan updates, got the APR OTS tune put back on (no charge for it to be removed/added back), didn't want to just come in just for that (not a fan of wasting people's time for nothing) so I purchased an APR dog bone insert. The boys at German Performance Garage said they would fit it for free too since they had 1x hoist free. Now that's service you don't normally get from most workshops. Anyhow, tune back on, snow grate pulled out, dog bone insert back in and not going to lie, a few smiles when I nailed it around the industrial area heading back onto the M7. Amayama also said 1 to 2.5 month wait for the RB25DE heater hose, yeah why not, car has been off the road for nearly 3, what's a other 2.5?
    • Hmm I'm going to approach this from the other side... What is the car doing that you don't like or what would you like the car to do that is currently isn't doing (handling wise that is)