SAU Community

Autobahn88 Shop - Water Cooling

Here is our selection of brand new AUTOBAHN88 Water Cooling items.

- The link next to each item below will take you to our site where you can view pics & details and where you can purchase and pay via paypal with our secure online checkout system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIATORS:

rad.jpg

CARR01 - SKYLINE R32 RB20DET / R32 GTR RB26DETT - AU$360.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
- 3 layer
- 40mm core

CARR02 - SKYLINE R33-R34 RB25DET / R33 GTR RB26DETT - AU$360.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
- 3 layer
- 40mm core
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARR05 - D1 SPEC RADIATOR BREATHER TANK - AU$100.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHU06 - WATER TEMP SENSOR ADAPTOR- Silver or Blue - AU$30.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
- Suits most 60mm or 52mm Water temp Gauge sensor
- Thread size - 1/8NPT
- clamps included
- Available in 26mm, 30mm, 34mm, 36mm and 38mm

CS07H - MINES STYLE R34 GTR DRY CARBON FIBRE RADIATOR AIR GUIDE - AU$190.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

SILICON RADIATOR HOSES:

radhos.jpg

ASHK09-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R32 RB20DET - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK10-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE r33/STAGEA(96-98 ) RB25DET - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK10-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R33 RB25DET - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK11-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R34 RB25DET NEO - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK116-RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE G35 350GT - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK12-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R32 GTR RB26DETT - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK13-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R33 GTR RB26DETT - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK14-SILICON RADIATOR HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R34 GTR RB26DETT - AU$90.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ASHK119-SILICON RADIATOR HEATER HOSE KIT-SKYLINE R32 GTR - AU$210.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
-15pcs
-Available in red, blue or black

ASHK107-RADIATOR HEATER HOSE KIT - R33-R34 GTR - AU$210.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
-15pcs

ASHK148-RADIATOR HEATER HOSE KIT - R33 GTST(T) - R34 GT(T) - AU$130.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
-4pcs

These items are all in stock at our warehouse in Hong Kong and delivery is usually within 3-7 days for most items.

Please PM or contact us if you have any questions regarding these items.

Cheers,
Paul. :thumbsup:
www.performance-wise.com
www.performance-wise.net
www.yellowjacketscoilpacks.com

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi mate,

Could you please give me your best price for:

ASHK107-RADIATOR HEATER HOSE KIT - R33-R34 GTR - AU$210.00 shipped -

-15pcs

Shipped to :

Auckland, New zealand

Also, the estimated time after payment.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Could you please give me your best price for:

ASHK107-RADIATOR HEATER HOSE KIT - R33-R34 GTR - AU$210.00 shipped -

-15pcs

Shipped to :

Auckland, New zealand

Also, the estimated time after payment.

Thanks

PM sent :)

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks very much and will do.

:D

Thanks for hose kit. Good quality product and fast delivery :banana:

Do you have a kit to cover heater\air hoses for R33 RB25DET? if so how much to ship to Auckland, NZ?

Looking at above list ASHK148 seems to be what i need. but on your website it states that ther are only 4 pieces... could you confirm how many pieces are actualy in ASHK148 kit?

ASHK148-RADIATOR HEATER HOSE KIT - R33 GTST(T) - R34 GT(T) - AU$130.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

-15pcs

Many Thanks

Thanks for hose kit. Good quality product and fast delivery :P

Do you have a kit to cover heater\air hoses for R33 RB25DET? if so how much to ship to Auckland, NZ?

Looking at above list ASHK148 seems to be what i need. but on your website it states that ther are only 4 pieces... could you confirm how many pieces are actualy in ASHK148 kit?

-15pcs

Many Thanks

Sorry, its meant to be 4 pcs...

R33%20RB25%20HEATERHOSEKIT.JPG

Shipping costs to NZ are the same for within Australia. You can purchase and pay via paypal from this page on my site - Addtocart.gif

:O

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Slightly confused - do any of these kits cover all the water hoses, including the small hoses used in and around the engine itself, through various heating blocks on the intake manifold, Oil cooler near the filter, etc on an R34 RB25DET NEO? I'm chasing one, pref in black.

its on their website. the pictures show you what you get.

http://www.performance-wise.net/page12.htm

I got a full coolant kit for the GTiR motor and was all the right shape and decent quality.

Sweet thanks - took a look though and can't see a listing for a full kit for R34 / RB25DET NEO? Just Heater hose (4) and Radiator (s) hose kits. Mainly just need the smaller hoses all over the engine, as I'm rebuilding it atm and would like to replace all the rubber while it's out. And it's not going in a skyline so the radiator and heater hoses wont suit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...