SAU Community

Autobahn88 Shop - Intake

Here is our selection of brand new AUTOBAHN88 Intake components.

- The link next to each item below will take you to our site where you can view pics & details and where you can purchase and pay via paypal with our secure online checkout system.

AIR FILTERS:

capp22%20Greddy%20AF%20red.JPGcapp22%20Greddy%20AF%20green.JPGcapp22%20Greddy%20AF%20blue.JPGGcapp22%20greddyyellow.JPG

CAPP022-TRUST STYLE POWER FLOW FILTER-RED/BLUE/GREEN/YELLOW - AU$40.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPP022-TRUST STYLE POWER FLOW FILTER-RED/BLUE/GREEN/YELLOW + ADAPTOR - AU$60.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

- Fits RB20DET/RB25DET/RB25DET NEO/Z32 AFM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

capp23%20HKS%20AF%20red.JPGcapp23HKS%20AF%20blue.JPG

CAPP023-HKS STYLE POWER FLOW FILTER-RED/BLUE/GREEN/YELLOW - AU$40.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

CAPP023-HKS STYLE POWER FLOW FILTER-RED/BLUE/GREEN/YELLOW + ADAPTOR - AU$60.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

capp24%20SS%20Air%20Filter%20.JPG

CAPP024-STAINLESS STEEL POWER FLOW FILTER-SILVER - AU$40.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

- Neck: 76mm

IMG_2206_resize.jpg

CAAF03-AIR FILTER ADAPTOR NISSAN RB20/25 & Z32 - AU$35.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

INTAKE KITS & PIPES:

ashk103%20RB20-induction-bkB_1.jpgashk103%20RB20-induction-redB_1.jpgask103%20RB20-induction-blueB_1.jpg

ASHK103 -SILICON INTAKE PIPE - R32GTST RB20DET - RED/BLUE/BLACK - AU$145.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

ashk110%20R33R34blk.jpgashk110%20R33R34blue.jpgashk110%20R33R34red.jpg

ASHK110 -SILICON INTAKE PIPE R33 R34 STAGEA - RED/BLUE/BLACK - AU$125.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

-R33 GTST RB25DET

-R34 GTT RB25DET NEO

-STAGEA RB25DET

-Z32 AFM ready

INTAKE MANIFOLDS:

plen.jpg

CAMF16-INTAKE MAINIFOLD PLENUM R33/R34 STAGEA - AU$500.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

-R33 GTST RB25DET

-R34 GTT RB25DET NEO

-STAGEA RB25DET

camf16d%20throttle.JPG

CAMF16D-89mm BILLET THROTTLE BODY - AU$235.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif

These items are all in stock at our warehouse in Hong Kong and delivery is usually within 3-7 days for most items.

Please PM or contact us if you have any questions regarding these items.

Cheers,

Paul. ;)

www.performance-wise.com

www.performance-wise.net

www.yellowjacketscoilpacks.com

• 1 year later...

Hi Paul, i just payed for a black silicone intake pipe for my r33 last night and i will be doing a bit of a review on the quality of the product,ease of installation and customer service.The one in the pic shows it has the metal rings on it where the red one does not. I hope the black one does have the metal rings because that is why i ordered it.Cheersaction-smiley-069.gif

Hi Paul, i just payed for a black silicone intake pipe for my r33 last night and i will be doing a bit of a review on the quality of the product,ease of installation and customer service.The one in the pic shows it has the metal rings on it where the red one does not. I hope the black one does have the metal rings because that is why i ordered it.Cheersaction-smiley-069.gif

Thanks very much for your purchase. The black and blue ones come with the rings. We have a few left in the red without rings and once they are sold out they will be replaced with the ring-type.

:cheers:

I would be very interested in reading your review once done; I've had my eye on the silicon intakes for a while.

What is the reason for the metal rings, is it a strength thing? In my experience silicone pipes hold their shape very well, I would imagine much better than the flexible stock rubber pipe...?

What is the reason for the metal rings, is it a strength thing? In my experience silicone pipes hold their shape very well, I would imagine much better than the flexible stock rubber pipe...?

The silicon is much stronger than the stock rubber pipe.

The rings make it even stronger still. The reason they work is they decrease the area of which the suction can flex the pipe inwards.

Also, putting the curves in the pipe, especially on the straight section increases the strength and doesmt affect the airflow as they are spaced out enough and are nice and smooth.

Ive sold heaps of these and everyone has been very happy with them.

hey mate do you have the gtr inlet kit for and r32 gtr?

the one that replaces all of the stock inlet and outlet pipes to the turbos?

Do you mean this kit - CAPP225 - RACING SUCTION KIT TO SUIT R32 GTR

Or the one beneath it? If its the one beneath it, it does fit but there is modifications involoved as it is better suited to the R33 and R34 GTRs.

• 4 months later...

Do you mean this kit - CAPP225 - RACING SUCTION KIT TO SUIT R32 GTR

Or the one beneath it? If its the one beneath it, it does fit but there is modifications involoved as it is better suited to the R33 and R34 GTRs.

what kind of modification is required to fit to a 32 gtr?

what kind of modification is required to fit to a 32 gtr?

Power steering bottle needs to be relocated. Ive sold a few of these to R32 GTR owners and have heard stories of them being a bitch to fit.

In all honesty I wouldnt recommend this unless you are prepared for the extra work and to spend a little bit extra on components you'll need.

Still works out a lot cheaper than the Trust ones but not as good. These kits really are best suited to the R33/R34 GTR.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

INTAKE KITS & PIPES:

CAPP225-RACING%20SUCTION%20KIT%20FOR%20N

CAPP225- RACING SUCTION KIT - R32 GTR RB26DETT - AU$305.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
Includes:
2 x Power Air Filters
2 x Suction Hard Pipes
2 x Power Air Filter Adaptors
4 x Silicone Coupler
1 x Silicone Reducer
1 x Vacuum Hose
8 x T-bolt Clamps
Fastener and Mounting Set

****For and extra $50.00 you can get the Z32 AFM adaptor kit included. This is also on the same webpage. Follow the "Add To Cart" link to view.****

capp53gtssuctionkit.JPG

CAPP53- ALLOY INTAKE PIPE - R33 GTST STAGEA - AU$160.00 shipped - Addtocart.gif
-R33 GTST RB25DET
-STAGEA RB25DET
-Z32 AFM ready

• 3 months later...