SAU Community

Yellow Jackets Coil Packs - Aussie Stock - Express Post - Best Price World Wide!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Purchased a set off your website at the start of March, received them within a few days and they haven't missed a beat at all.

Great service and product, leaving positive feedback too. Thanks Paul! ;)

Its great to hear back from another satisfied customer and thanks very much for the feedback. It is always appreciated :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Installed a set today on my series 1 stagea. Look good but I found they didn't quite fit as well as the factory ones , needed a bit of a sqeeze to get in. But they work very well, idle is back to smooth and miss fire gone. Overall very happy. Great price and fast delivery .

Installed a set today on my series 1 stagea. Look good but I found they didn't quite fit as well as the factory ones , needed a bit of a sqeeze to get in. But they work very well, idle is back to smooth and miss fire gone. Overall very happy. Great price and fast delivery .

The fitment issue is due to the universal nature as they also fit on the S2 R33 GTST and the R34 GTR.

However, once secured in place, they wont budge at all and will hold their own :)

Im glad you are happy with them and how they perform and thanks very much for your support :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...