SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

With the increase in number of "I spotted so and so Skyline" this is the official one for NSW (well I hope so)...the other states have one...well Victoria has one...

so start off...

I spotted a Maroon R32 GT-R around the South Strathfield area. I need to ask dude - why did you change your light set up? Moving the indicators to the outside hotplates looks wrong. Especially when braking; I thought you had 3 busted taillights (the one on the right middle is out btw.)

I saw two R32's on the Central Coast on Tuesday night heading toward Mingara,

Both had AUTOSTYLE stickers on the sides, both had personalised plates, but I cant remember what they said.

Perhaps UR..... something...

CerealKiller - that tail light rewiring your talking about is standard on the aussie delivered GTRs the outer one is the indicator and the inner is the brake light with the lil square as the reverse light

IMO i think its oright i like it cause it gets rid of the reverse lights next to the number plate and there is a nice panel that finishes off the rear bar around the number plate mount instead of having big gaps up the top where the number plate lights are.

oh yea and i saw a nice sliver GTR in the back streets of gladesville yesterday i think its from BD4s

anyway its just my 2c

:D

I spotted a midnight purple GTR in Longueville... It was uncanny... Exactly like my one!!!!!

You'll never believe where I saw it though......... IN MY GARAGE!!!! How freaky is that???