SAU Community

Ballarat Skyline Owners

abacusnow

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have e-mailed rob with the details of a cruise we came up with.

just a small cruise to put faces to names, check out the local cars and try to re-establish some sort of activity as ballarat has turned to shit.

anyway, either pm myself or rob for the details.

BTW Rob, check your facebook inbox.

This'll be a good day guys, i'm sure we've all driven the route so wont be anything unexpected! Not looking for hoons just a really good day enjoying our cars in the company of fellow enthusiasts!

Cass: I expect attendance! and bring your boi!

This'll be a good day guys, i'm sure we've all driven the route so wont be anything unexpected! Not looking for hoons just a really good day enjoying our cars in the company of fellow enthusiasts!

Cass: I expect attendance! and bring your boi!

Hi Guys, i would love to go for a drive, can you let me know where and when? if i have missed this drive can you ket me know when you get together again.

• 1 year later...

Meh. The gtr and I moved to Melbourne :P

I've seen it in balla a couple of times not that long ago, shame we're a gtr down.

After some serious epa then engine issues I'm back on the road, still a work in progress tuning the bitch lol.

Black R32 GTR, R34GTR rear spoiler/rims/front brakes. get around on the weekends quite a bit.

If anyone would like to meet up just to say hello, exchange numbers etc to make it easier to organise stuff pm me and I'll get back asap, or keep an eye out for me

• 6 months later...