SAU Community

Ballarat Skyline Owners

abacusnow

I think i saw that burgundy R33 GTST you mentioned Cass, Has a bat-man front bar and a big spoiler? Shopping list down the side? Also spotted a FMIC, he was driving behind me.

Any idea who is it?

Also, saw your baby yesturday. looked good! still love your wheels, dont care what anyone else thinks :) child of the 80's ftw.

Dont look at mine, its filthy :B

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i saw that burgundy R33 GTST you mentioned Cass, Has a bat-man front bar and a big spoiler? Shopping list down the side? Also spotted a FMIC, he was driving behind me.

Any idea who is it?

Also, saw your baby yesturday. looked good! still love your wheels, dont care what anyone else thinks :) child of the 80's ftw.

Dont look at mine, its filthy :B

Yeah thatd be the one. man i hate tuner stickers...especially when there arent any of the specified parts on the car anywhere. and his spoiler needs more top. horns give me the irrits.

But yeah...Sam tells me its some chick that was on RTS' boyfriend...i dunno what his name is or what he actually does. But yeah.

My baby looks good sideways around roundabouts :mrt: you could say im experimenting and letting go of control of it a lil just to see what happens :bunny: within reason, of course :(

Buy my rims? haha

and wash ur damn car. its meant to be red, not dark brown. :bunny:

If you do a good job photoshopping them onto a piccy of my car and i'm convinced they look good, i just might :P

Haha, its partly washed now - those useless car wash places are such a rip off. dont even get the road grime off. i ended up paying for 2 minutes and filling up a bucket and using a sponge!

Might have a buyer for my Pulsar :(

I've been seeing even more R33's in ballarat. damn plague.

Just wanting to know how many Ballarat skyline owners are on the forums. I spot quite a few skylines during my day and have never met the owners of the majority. Post a pic of your car and whatever else you feel like sharing.

Do any of the SAUVIC members often visit Ballarat for a cruise up the Highway? Who have you spotted?

DSC01011.JPG

Yeah I'm a Ballarat skyline driver as well, although you probably know I haven't been driving it much lately. I believe you were there when my engine was being put in.

Should be ready to pick up this week for a run in. not finished but at least I can drive it for a bit.

287rwhp at 11psi/6000rpm not bad for a rough 30 min power fc tune and half throttle.

G'day Nick!

Yeah good to catch up again! Nice, i'm in at Peteys on Friday getting some coilpacks and hopefully (finally) that dyno figure.

Thinking if we can get enough folks interested we should meet up for a pot an parma?

Cass: Stick to your guns! :P

G'day Nick!

Yeah good to catch up again! Nice, i'm in at Peteys on Friday getting some coilpacks and hopefully (finally) that dyno figure.

Thinking if we can get enough folks interested we should meet up for a pot an parma?

Cass: Stick to your guns! :P

Just let me know when and where. You know where to find me :)

That is...if u want a 33 to be sullying your meet :( hehe

Just let me know when and where. You know where to find me ;)

If its a GTR, no-ones allowed to argue :D

Got mine back today to get some k's on the car.

Just let me know when and where. You know where to find me ;)

Thats ok, the Passage can sit in the corner by its lonesome :D

but yeh, I'd be up for a pot and parma.

• 2 weeks later...

abacusnow - hey im definatly goin to take it to that delacombe place to get the safc tuned up on the dyno, im sick of it using so much juice, i havent had it tuned since i put the fmic and front pipe on it.

• 3 months later...

Woo Hoo;

I'm not familiar with your car... where about do you drive?

Cass;

Yeah the guards aren't the smartest tools in the shed. Did i tell you i blew a cell in my battery and had to fork out 100 bucks for a new one? :( right before Christmas.

Also i drove past a Black R32 today out the front of Zagames.... was it anyone here? I was flashing you because there was a traffic camera/speed camera in its usual spot there :(

No u didnt cuz u snobbed me on sametime last time i tried to say hello :ninja:

Saw it in the carpark a few cars up from my 33 the other morning though?

Gotta get the suspension/bushes and CV joints checked on mine come jan when i can afford it...knocks something shocking and i think the front left CV joint is starting to go...

I've seen a black 32GTR in ballarat the night new moon opened at the regent actually...very clean...if ur on here, i think i love ur car :) rare for me cuz i dont like 32s as much... *thumbs nose at rob*