SAU Community

R33 Gtst Diff Vs R33 Gtr Diff

Hi guys ive been searching and hadnt have any luck finding what im looking for ,Im chasing diff sizes out of a r33 gtst and diff sizes out of a r33 gtr ,every one i talk to gives me mixed answers .so im looking to see if some on here knows for sure the diff gears size .

and will a gtr diff bolt straight into a gtst ??

cheers

Hi guys ive been searching and hadnt have any luck finding what im looking for ,Im chasing diff sizes out of a r33 gtst and diff sizes out of a r33 gtr ,every one i talk to gives me mixed answers .so im looking to see if some on here knows for sure the diff gears size .

and will a gtr diff bolt straight into a gtst ?

They both use R200 diffs, meaning they have a 200mm diameter crown wheel (the diff 'strength' is more-or-less the same). Major difference is that the GTSt uses a viscous LSD centre, while the GTR LSD is mechanical (clutch pack). R33 GTR LSD is also of the active type (electronically controlled). Other differences are in the tailshaft and half-shaft attachments, so R33 GTR diff won't just 'bolt in' without changes.

They both use R200 diffs, meaning they have a 200mm diameter crown wheel (the diff 'strength' is more-or-less the same). Major difference is that the GTSt uses a viscous LSD centre, while the GTR LSD is mechanical (clutch pack). R33 GTR LSD is also of the active type (electronically controlled). Other differences are in the tailshaft and half-shaft attachments, so R33 GTR diff won't just 'bolt in' without changes.

thanks mate ,what about diff gears do you no what each run ?