SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

IMAG1105.jpg

IMAG1107.jpg

Its been a while since this turbocharger has been developed is any one with a SR20det interested of trailing? The evaluation price on it is $750, and I will refund $100 once receiving your dyno reading so it will cost only $650. I would prefer a SR20det with injectors, pon cams other supporting mods in Melbourne. PM if interested

I want a sexy comp cover like that :P

Looks great Stao

BTW, the oil feed fitting that came with my turbo doesnt appear to fit in the block? its to small :S

Cheers. The one on the block is a M12x1.25 fitting and the one on turbo is M10x1.25. The straight hose tail goes to the block and the 90 degree end goes to the turbo. are both fittings you've got exactly the same?

Quick questions thou, a friend of mine is interest of introducing a stick on paint service, its a plastic alike material that sticks on cars body that you can peal them. Any one had their car stick on panted here?

Also I've got my Billet T67 CHRA machined and assembled today. will be doing comp and turbine housing tomorrow and there will be a little bit of a challenge as the the back plate adapting those two don't exist. Garrett patterned .70 housing uses pressure clamps while Greddy uses a large C clip. So it will has to be either C clipped and bolted or double clipped.

chra.jpg

Quick questions thou, a friend of mine is interest of introducing a stick on paint service, its a plastic alike material that sticks on cars body that you can peal them. Any one had their car stick on panted here?

Your referring to vinyl wrap. It's quite common here in Sydney, lots of high end cars like C63, R35 etc are running around in Matte Black.

Looks pretty good. How much does your friend charge?

Plasti Dip

I looked into getting mine done a few months back.

In the states they use it a lot because its really cheap to buy a can is like $7

But to get it here once all the shipping is paid etc it turns out more like $30 a can.

I couldnt see him making any money if he is charging prices like that.

A company here already sells the stuff over priced IMO

Is that td05 or td06 billet compressor ?

That is a 25G compressor wheel and a .70 comp housing, turbine is SL2 TD06

Yes vinyl wrap is the one. I'm getting some photos send over today will post up. They comes in mat black, white, grey, red, clear and other colours. Costing wise at moment be looking at $850 for the whole car, will take about a full week to complete.

Customer's resulted based on a PU high flow, Rb25det VCT not enabled on pump 98 and E85

20121212_142255.jpg

Stao out of curiosity what are the twin trust/greddy T517z 10cm turbos for rb26 gtr rated at (hp) ?

I would say about 450HP each turbo, in a twin setup with all supporting mods the 2nd turbo usually add in 70% of its full efficiency, how ever there are too many variances.

Further update on the T67. Finally got the back plate made and comp housing profiled. came up pretty nice:

backplate.jpg

IMAG1240.jpg

t67comp.jpg

turbine.jpg

Dame Trent's not coming back till Mid Jan. Got so many drawings made before xmas comes

IMAG1105.jpg

IMAG1107.jpg

Its been a while since this turbocharger has been developed is any one with a SR20det interested of trailing? The evaluation price on it is $750, and I will refund $100 once receiving your dyno reading so it will cost only $650. I would prefer a SR20det with injectors, pon cams other supporting mods in Melbourne. PM if interested

Is this turbo a td05 or td06 and what is expected rwkw and it's billet wheeled right

I current have a kando td05 non billet and making 264rwkw e85 24psi dropping to 21 psi depends if it will make much more

Is this turbo a td05 or td06 and what is expected rwkw and it's billet wheeled right

I current have a kando td05 non billet and making 264rwkw e85 24psi dropping to 21 psi depends if it will make much more

That is very little power for alot of boost with E85.

I've made 2x versions of T518 turbos.

the one on photo is a TD05 with 18G billet comp wheel, I think it will probably do a maximum of 250rwkws on pump 98 with cams far as the turbine wheel and housing concern. I only made one, it was originally for GTScotT's SR20det but he's got a better turbo on it at this stage.

The other one was made using TD06SL2 turbine with 20G billet comp wheel since the 10CM external gated version was successful.

Hey Stao I installed my ATR43G3 last night. Had to modify the actuator bracket to make it fit but all ended up working. Just wondering what pressure the actuator is set to open at because currently I am only getting 11psi at full noise, all by about 4300rpm. Granted it hasn't been tuned yet, just wondering if this is normal or not.