SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

I'll be be keen on seeing results for the td06sl2 int gate billet wheel as Im intrested in one but the kando ones have boost creep issues cause the wastegate hole is too small so hopefully this one outperforms it

Will you have them in t2 aswell ?

T518 style T28 internally gated patterned turbine castings are available. re-make another wastegate port and disc isn't much of a problem. How ever those turbos don't perform an where near to what they do externally gated mainly due to its turbine wheel and housing design.

I think there would be some money to be made if you could make a decent rb bolt on td turbine housing. Seems everything out there is pretty crap

Our current ATR28xx and ATR43xx Rb25det and SR20det internally gated bolton options are pretty mature, they would out perform most of TDxx turbochargers internally gated (and some externally gated). No point going over what ever already done. Do check them out for a bolton internally gated option.

Our Billet TDxx series will be engineered for externally gated purposes.

All turbochargers will be made to order in strict time bases, great support and customer services as always, and we won't be blocking any one on ebay.

Haha thems fighting words. Good work Stao!!

Stao, the nipple that goes in the top of Ss2 cartridge, do you just use a bit of thread sealant on it? The nipple looks like its supposed to have an o-ring on it but the chra is threaded right to the top with no recess for an o-ring. After a drive the top of the chra is damp with oil. Must be loosing 2-3mL each drive.

Putting loctite thread sealant on it now and will test drive again after lunch

7-9 consecutive days. Mine has been over n back n over

My SS2 goes on dyno in the morning. Unfortunately the exhaust isn't as free flowing as I would like with a cheap Catco Cat on it. Will change it when I get back from Japan next month

7-9 consecutive days. Mine has been over n back n over

My SS2 goes on dyno in the morning. Unfortunately the exhaust isn't as free flowing as I would like with a cheap Catco Cat on it. Will change it when I get back from Japan next month

What mods? Int or ext gate? 98 or 85?

I've already bought my ss2 int gate but won't be putting it on till next month

So a little eager to see someone elses result!

What mods? Int or ext gate? 98 or 85?

I've already bought my ss2 int gate but won't be putting it on till next month

So a little eager to see someone elses result!

In gate, standard manifold port matched n opened up. 98ron. Poncams, port n polish, head chambers decompressed, power FC with nismo 740's,z32,3inch scotty intake,bell mouth dump to cheap cat to single muffler. Hypertwin. Freshly rebuilt engine

Edited by t_revz

Lol @ smash cat.

do it once do it right Trev, don't pay for 2 tunes coz you couldn't afford a real cat. You will need to retune if this one is a restriction and you change it later.

and yeah, you can YOLO it and smash it out. Mines permasmashed lol