SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Here it is. SS1PU internally gated bolton version for S13 SR20det non vct.

The thin red line is on stock cams, while the thick red line is on big Tomei Pro 270 dur cams which made it bit laggy. The tune is based on pump 98.

How much is this turbo and what's needed to bolt on just 3inch intake and oil line ?

The car's not 100% done at this stage, my expectation sits around the 280rwkws with bit more boost once all finished.

power.jpg

boost.jpg

The I have two stock manifold that I can work around with. It will have to be on exchange basis. means I will hold a deposit for the donor manifold till stock manifold is received. Or just send in an donor manifold to be worked with.

The billet SS1PU for SR20det is retailed for $1000 including actuator. It can be built as a OEM bolton turbo for S14 or S15 (benjo fitting) with factory comp housing, It does not require after market oil lines, and certainly do not require and external gate to perform. How ever oil line is only required when fitting onto a S13s.

Sounds good, Look forward to seeing what pricing/packages you can do with the modded stock manifold.

Will be after a G2 of some sort and a manifold whenever this project is finished :)

Also since stock manifold is a twin plus log manifold, I would prefer to keep the way it is specially when its no longer restrictive. So external gates can be added to the turbine housing like:

Image0021.jpg

But unless its been worked, External gate would still perform better when fitted on to the manifiold.

The I have two stock manifold that I can work around with. It will have to be on exchange basis. means I will hold a deposit for the donor manifold till stock manifold is received. Or just send in an donor manifold to be worked with.

The billet SS1PU for SR20det is retailed for $1000 including actuator. It can be built as a OEM bolton turbo for S14 or S15 (benjo fitting) with factory comp housing, It does not require after market oil lines, and certainly do not require and external gate to perform. How ever oil line is only required when fitting onto a S13s.

Sweet will be keen on getting one if I get a s14 so built with bolt on housing

So there built with billet compressor wheel so should handle big boost how much you think?

30psi I'll like to try it on e85 crack 300rwkw ?

I'm taking about in a sr not rb but this thing has billet compressor so stronger and lighter

I'm talking about a VQ not an RB.

Why would the engine matter? The turbo will pump X amount of air, and if there are no restrictions any engine should run around 300 on e85 with an SS1PU, maxing out the compressor.

G'day,

i have a ATR43 .63 on a RB25 in a 32, it has 3" TBE, 750cc injectors and a warlbro, at 17psi it punched out 302rwhp and my tuner informed me the next step is a bigger turbo.

any other suggestions for extra power? Cams? i dont want to go down the E85 route as its not readily available at the pump here.

I need to know the turbo's profile, been .63 it would should be a smaller G1, G2 or the older TR43 series. Also I need to know the date of when the turbo was purchased. There has been many updates made since.

Generally they need to have a large metal induction pipe, free flow exhaust and a good tune. assume those are at presence I would dump bit more boost, and that should make it into around the 350hp mark assume it is a G2 profile. External gate also appears to work well in combination of factory exhaust manifold.

Depending on the hp you are chasing for, larger .82 rear housing is recommended for any thing above 350hp. and those can be made to suit your current turbine wheel.

Also just noticed you are located in Perth. If that is the case I recommend getting your tune checked at All start garage.

Also since stock manifold is a twin plus log manifold, I would prefer to keep the way it is specially when its no longer restrictive. So external gates can be added to the turbine housing like:

But unless its been worked, External gate would still perform better when fitted on to the manifiold.

How much will it cost to stao to have a gate supplied and welded onto my internally gated tr43i?

The gate I can supply at $200, welding and machining and materials is $300. So all up is $500. you need to adjust the screamer pipe off the gate a little as I don't know how much exhaust clearance you might have.