SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Does look clean..dont think I have seen a yellow one before...

Should look clean, everything went through the acid bath or sandblaster at work. Respraying yours yellow now?

Prob Just a pod. Haven't bought hoses yet to fit inlet. Dummy fitting crossover pipe now to check recirc hose fitment. I'll take pics as I go scotty. Also dump pipe fouls on a/c drain so will double heat wrap dump pipe at that section and maybe remove outer black tube.

Made any heat shields for these Scott? Could pick up off top 2 dump pipe bolts easily. Might have a crack at something once it's going

Since my car's off the road, I've managed getting Brae to have my existing manifold modified for an 50mm external wast gate.

rb25manifold1.jpg

rb25manifold2.jpg

We are also in the process of making an simpler exhaust manifold that is in factory style with larger inner diameter made to support an 50mm external gate (or can be left internally gated) at a very affordable price. It should be a bolt on item to factory setup, and holding the turbocharger in factory position. It is designed for for the ATR43 bolt on series or any standard bolt on high flows, I will have that trailed when it becomes first available.

Yeh but it doesn't say Greddy and you can't see yourself in the polished reflection.

I make practical intakes that work, not fap toys. lol.

Exactly my thoughts mate, your product is proven to work, is good value for money and I cant wait to get one installed on my ride :)