SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

When I took off I heard this voice say "your shifting to early wind the gears out"

Wonder who put that in my head was huh Jez

I admit it im a bad influence. But i am a good teacher, atleast u know when to change gears now u pussy :P

I admit it im a bad influence. But i am a good teacher, atleast u know when to change gears now u pussy :P

When it stops making power? hahaha at 300rwkw, I stop changing gears by the RPM, kinda have to play it by ear....literally. Far too focussed on the road.

When it stops making power? hahaha at 300rwkw, I stop changing gears by the RPM, kinda have to play it by ear....literally. Far too focussed on the road.

He was changing at 5500 or some pussy rpm

I admit it im a bad influence...

Not really, I remember when u were tuning my car u kept telling me to take it easy n slow down as i was revving the sh** outa all gears so u cud tune the upper rpm points too.. Ur kinda good influence I reckon..

Docile every-day driving I usually change around 4000rpm, but the few select sections in this every day driving I give it what for as I would on a weekend - ~7000rpm shifts, not letting revs drop below 3500. hahaha though this is rare :(

Docile every-day driving I usually change around 2000rpm, but the few select sections in this every day driving I give it what for as I would on a weekend - ~2500rpm shifts, :(

because Diesel Van

Yeh the ss turbo's build boost faster but can't seem to hold it as well uptop. I had one of staos wastegate mods on initially but the boost wouldn't go below 20+ psi...

I'll wait for Jez to post the overlay graphs, but IMO the SS1PU comes on faster and has a better top end. Maybe you're thinking of the SS1?

I'll wait for Jez to post the overlay graphs, but IMO the SS1PU comes on faster and has a better top end. Maybe you're thinking of the SS1?

I wasnt really expecting to get a result similar to an ss1pu, they are like $700 more and are a superior turbo. You would expect them to outperform a standard hi flow easily.

Im happy with the result, but if I ever get over this setup (highly doubt I will for a while) theres always the option to sell up and go bigger with something like gtx3076 later on if I wanna chase a larger number.

Edited by Mitcho_7

Haha ur a hoon

Had to chime in Jez, pot calling the kettle black anyone.............. :) :)

You've driven my car so I have first hand experience lol ;)

Ive never seen my semis so "ungrippy" heheheheee

because Diesel Van

hahaha yes :P though I'd say about 500rpm more than what you suggested. 2nd - 5th are all pretty long gears, and I've found there's really no need to wind it past 3000rpm in any gear.

Had to chime in Jez, pot calling the kettle black anyone.............. :) :)

You've driven my car so I have first hand experience lol ;)

Ive never seen my semis so "ungrippy" heheheheee

Lmao Dave i have no idea what u mean :P

New rule from now on. If a customer has a

Cold they are not allowed to bring the car to me until they are better.

Damn u Elusivity. My cold sucks balls