SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Its a good number. But I cant spoil it for the owner :)

Ive heard very good things, as expected!

Cough *cut price GTRS upgrade*

You too hey? Thought I was the only one special enough to know :(

It's nothing huge, but an expected figure and there's probably room for a few more killerwasps with a couple more mods. Definitely a worthwhile street car upgrade, given how early it comes on.

Were you guys breaking traction in the vid?

easily more then 240kw? not hating but it doesnt really even look that quick.. maybe the video is miss leading.. and lol at breaking traction .. are you listening with your ears blocked n eyes shut.

easily more then 240kw? not hating but it doesnt really even look that quick.. maybe the video is miss leading.. and lol at breaking traction .. are you listening with your ears blocked n eyes shut.

I'm on a laptop in an office, what do you want me to do, put on some fucking Sennheisers? Speed looked to be going up inconsistently with the RPM, was curious if there was any break in the drivetrain, be it clutch or wheelspin.

On that note, I bet I can film a video of me breaking traction in a car with the camera looking at a blurry view of the dash and you wouldn't know it.

You too hey? Thought I was the only one special enough to know :(

It's nothing huge, but an expected figure and there's probably room for a few more killerwasps with a couple more mods. Definitely a worthwhile street car upgrade, given how early it comes on.

Were you guys breaking traction in the vid?

To me the SS1PU is a GTRS replacement with a little more scope for a well sought setup.

That being said, the GTRS is a 240-250kw item with ballistic response. So far the SS1PU is living up to my expectations, and Stao has shown it definitely has the scope for more (which I dont think the GTRS can do 'as easily').

If I owned an SS1PU on a fairly simple setup I would want around 240 and id be happy with its outcome. If I had spent lots of time making sure my cooler and exhaust and stuff were all good, and no valve float etc, then I would want 270 from it. Remember that Stao runs a fresh motor and upgraded valve springs. While it still is a 'stock' RB25 it is pretty much the best a stock RB25 can be.

As Birds has noted previously, the guy has spent countless hours perfecting his test car and knows how to get the best out of it. Dont buy an SS1PU expecting 280kw without LOTS of effort.