SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

That is the CHRA that we normally use for GTR turbocharger high flowing. We will need your factory housings to carry it out. Or we can supply you 2x complete Garrett turbos. I will PM you a quote tomorrow.

so we can run the turbos with no blow of vavle?? by blocking up our stock one?

When i got my car it had been defected for an atmo bov so the previous owner had just blocked off the hole where the bov was, still seemed fine to me.

Below is the commercial version of ATR43. This is now available. The turbo comes in 4x different profiles:

atr43front.jpg

atr43rear.jpg

ATR43G1: 450HP in . 58 / .63 rear

ATR43G2: 480HP in . 58 / .63 rear

ATR43G3: 520HP in .63 Rear

ATR43G4: 600HP in .84 rear

It is designed to bolton to your stock manifold, dump, water, and oil drain. Braided oil feeding line is required and priced at $80 with turbo. All turbos can be built with a Garrett GT Ball bearing CHRA depends on consumer's budget. To fit them to factory intake and intercooler pipes you will also need 2x silicon pipes one in 90 degrees 2inch and the other in 3inch straight.

ATR43's .58 and .63 Turbine housing is interchangeable with All ATR28Gx High flows that we've sold. Will gain instant power increasement specially to the ATR28G2 based R32 / R33 xIU high flows, Should have No issues archive upto 270rwkws with supporting moods.

Sleeve bearing turbo require greater amount of oil flow. The bearings needs oil pressure to float. BB does not. BB turbos has roughly 10% better in response. Sleeve bearing turbos are cheaper to build and service.

ATR43Gx are made to be interchangeable with Garrett GT3071, GT3076, and GT3582 GT CHRAs.

So really comes down on the consumer's budget.

Are these figures rear wheel or fly wheel?

What is the price for the G3 and G4 in both sleeve and bb?

those are fly figures, which i think is the standard way manu's spec their turbo's

I assumed that, just wanna be 100% sure.

Edited by W0rp3D

What is the price to rebuild a set of GTR turbos in both bearing forms?

To high flow GTR turbo using GT2860RS BB CHRA is $1350 each. And we can supply the Garrett unit brand new for $1400 so might not really be worth doing. To high flow with Sleeve bearing CHRA in identical spec is $800 each turbo.

chra.jpg

Below is the commercial version of ATR43. This is now available. The turbo comes in 4x different profiles:

atr43front.jpg

atr43rear.jpg

It is designed to bolton to your stock manifold, dump, water, and oil drain. Braided oil feeding line is required and priced at $80 with turbo. All turbos can be built with a Garrett GT Ball bearing CHRA depends on consumer's budget. To fit them to factory intake and intercooler pipes you will also need 2x silicon pipes one in 90 degrees 2inch and the other in 3inch straight.

ATR43's .58 and .63 Turbine housing is interchangeable with All ATR28Gx High flows that we've sold. Will gain instant power increasement specially to the ATR28G2 based R32 / R33 xIU high flows, Should have No issues archive upto 270rwkws with supporting moods.

How much are the ATR43G3: 520HP in .63 Rear and the ATR43G4: 600HP in .84 rear for the rb25det, when should you be able to see full boost? and what is required for a direct bolt on to the rb25det?

um be careful quoting prices here, this isn't trader / for sale?

He is a business trader and this thread was set up by him to tell everyone about his products, i dont see a dilemma with putting up prices.

Thats all cool. If I'm bending any rules I will fix it up. From experience BB turbos are more likely to get cooked. Most sleeve bearing turbos receives greater amount of oil flow and this is built built water cooled. So they are pretty fine.

The current Ball bearing turbos runs oil feeding pins on the top with 20thou wholes on both side, Not sure why Garrett designed it that way. But in lot of cases they gets filled from dirt in engine oil which allow bearings to cook. Then they becomes very expansive to overhaul. about 80% of Ball bearing overhaul jobs we currently getting has failed in that manner.