SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

any update stao on that rb25det gettin tuned? the one only running 9psi for now

He drove off to Adelaide, probably come back in 2 weeks to finish off the tune. I will postup result once its done.

Ok. This is our latest dyno result based on a ATR28G4 in a .64 T28 rear housing running on a build CA18det running 98 fuel. Car made 316rwkws at 24psi at this stage ( Note: see how the power curve is still rising. ). going to do a final tune in few days. This turbo would be making some mad power on RB engines using .63 rear housing.

atr28g4316rwkws2.jpg ________ atr28g4316rwkwstorques2.jpg

ATR28G4 would be some thing similar to a GT3076.

Its my daily car. I drive drive it around to deliver turbos. lol

CA's modifications: Forgied pistons, Split fire coils, Nistune ECU, FMIC, 700CC injectors, Z32 AFM, 256dur/8.9mm cams, Tomei adjustable cam gears, ebay manifold and 3inch exhaust. Every thing else not mentioned are stock.

That looks good. OP6 is still small. You need .63 rear. I can get one machined for for $250. But you need to make a new front pipe. Check That exahust place next to Trents.

• 1 month later...

The guy got EPAed and defected on the way back from SA. its going to be a while before it go back to the dyno. Hoo and by the way there are plenty of ATR43's progress. The laser cutters finally got our flanges ready. So just matter of putting them together now. should have 2x samples done by weekend.

Its similar sort of CHRA. Rear housing is different. It will be a.63 Rear housing. that we made our selves. I'm plaining to make 4 different types of CHRA with 2x different sized A/R housings. which are powered from any thing at 230rwkws to 330rwkws depends on driving ability. I will post some photos once I get the housings finished.

no one does, i drive to Hoppers. Car runs 100% time on E85. Jerry cans ftw! :(

Hopefully some one starts selling it soon, im not as dedicated as you are :)

Whats the price of it now?

Edited by W0rp3D