SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

It goes to the back of the intake manifold. But it's a push-on fitting on the manifold so I just used standard rubber hose to behind the head, then an AN-AN adapter with a push in fitting on one side and braided line on the other. Makes it a bit more expensive but it's all straight fittings so it's not too bad. I wouldn't do it any other way, hard lines and banjo fittings are the worst.

So with a high flow 21U I wouldn't have to bend the stock water lines like I did when I fitted the SS1PU?

Just trying to work out my options for my R34

I have an SS1PU to transplant into the r34 but I don't want to go through the issues I had with the oil drain and the water lines.

Using R34 OP6 rear housing for high flowing can probably archeive towards 280rwkws . How ever not sure what the lag would be like.

It goes to the back of the intake manifold. But it's a push-on fitting on the manifold so I just used standard rubber hose to behind the head, then an AN-AN adapter with a push in fitting on one side and braided line on the other. Makes it a bit more expensive but it's all straight fittings so it's not too bad. I wouldn't do it any other way, hard lines and banjo fittings are the worst.

I guess I'll try my luck again and if I can't work it out then ill pay someone to do it.

My mates, mate(lol, i know), bought one of these new hi-flows of stao a few weeks ago for his manual rs4's stagea

apparently he rates it highly already with just a decent nistune base map in it on low boost so far, think they are doing

ponnies in it next and then getting tune sorted

My mate drove it and raved about its response , Bang for buck it sounds like a real winner...

cheers

darren

+1 for hypergear. My turbo was apparently some odd bod creation with an R32 rear and R34 front. Had it hi-flowed with 12 psi actuator, gained up to 60 rwkw and 100 nm, with hardly any "real" change in response (stock made 10psi at 2800 rpm, now just under 16 psi at 3500rpm)

Sheets here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/249186-nat-power-results-na-t-turbo-conversions-only/?view=findpost&p=7103500