SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Thanks. a member here is designing a whole new website along with the logos at moment. Our website will be launched in few weeks time.

and here is some serious stuff. The 1200cc injectors are in, and we maxed out the SS4 Alpha turbocharger this morning at 490rwkws on 27psi of boost. We tried to add more boost in and ignition started to break down.

VCT does not make any differences I think I've bought the wrong set of cams.

Crazy standing next to it, the engine wants to torque its self free from the gear box, it tilted up at like 50mms out of the engine bay. I don't think my current hardware is capable of handling more safely.

power.jpg

boost.jpg

Just come back from Trents. and a little update on our new R33 high flowed turbocharger. This is the result from current standard high flow profile priced at $860 inc oil feeding line.

Result take from SxxRicho's R33 skyline, stock engine, factory manifold internally gated on E85

Dumped 2 degrees of timing up top making it extra safe for tracks.

Thick red: 322rwkws, Thin red was 312rwkws, Green which is 294rwkws

Hey Tao I was just wondering which turbo this result was from?

I've got the standard R33 highflow (non-PU with 21U rear housing, standard comp housing machined out by you).

I made 241KW on 15psi (standard injectors)

I'm looking to change to E85 and put more boost (around 20psi or more if safe). Do you know how much power I can make?

Thanks

Edited by Blackkers

This is the current version I believe those where initiated from Jun 13th this year. And that is for all the recent high flows making decent numbers including few Toshi tuned.

I'm pretty happy with this profile, engineered similar to the new SS2s those are also made to handle and hold upper rev boost, and even thou in a tinny R33's turbine housing every thing worked out extremely well. That should put John in the lead now. Looking back compare to the older profile More power, more torque and much better boost control.

21uhfvs.jpg

E85 usually adds 40kws on top of existing power figure. You should be able to get pretty close to 300rwkws with it on E85 with plenty of boost.

Planing to hit the strip in few weeks time. hopefully nothing breaks on the tracks.

Not sure if its true or not it appears the fastest R33 GTST with a 2.5L engine is from Nismo performance center. its sitting on 9.9sec / 140m/H with 900rwhp, running cross ply tires.

If 656rwhp can get me a low 11s in this car I will be pretty happy.

Nah the quickest GTS25T that I know of was marginally quicker and from the UK - ran 9.93 @ 140mph with the stock 5-speed gearbox back in 2006. Really frustrating that he swore he was going to push it to the next level, but then dumped an RB26 into it deciding (I guess it makes sense aside from the distinct fail of deciding an RB26 is the best of everything, hahaha) that he may as well go the best of everything. He did the 9.9 on 27psi, and had made 900whp on around 40psi - so it had the power to go much faster... he just never harnessed it :(

Planing to hit the strip in few weeks time. hopefully nothing breaks on the tracks.

If 656rwhp can get me a low 11s in this car I will be pretty happy.

With 656rwhp you should be running ~135MPH tbh which is mid 10 sec territory.

Nice work stao..now buy some crossplys and slicks..lol

I like the new logo, i really think you should push the MADE IN AUSTRALIA angle pretty hard aswell, as when i mention the name hypergear,

people always think china turbo and then i have to explain or try to..

cheers

darren

Just come back from Trents. and a little update on our new R33 high flowed turbocharger. This is the result from current standard high flow profile priced at $860 inc oil feeding line.

Result take from SxxRicho's R33 skyline, stock engine, factory manifold internally gated on E85

Dumped 2 degrees of timing up top making it extra safe for tracks.

Thick red: 322rwkws, Thin red was 312rwkws, Green which is 294rwkws

power.jpg

boost.jpg

Thats excellent work. Any results with a R34 turbo?

HOLY SHEET, you're alive! haha

I think I beat you in the smoke department at texi (however Y U NO GO?)

Yep i am alive! Been a busy month :)

Damn you, but if you did.... GOOD JOB :D

I had renovations to do, got 5-6 weeks to get a house on the market as i purchased another one!

• Like 1