SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

Stao does that then mean the water lines etc will line up perfectly or will they be the same as my current SS1PU.

I had a huge headache with the r33 organising the oil return and the water lines when fitting it so I thought if I stuck with the stock setup for the R34 then I wouldn't have that issue again.

The SS1PU has the smaller bearing housing. So they are same the as earlier version.

G2/SS2 and larger versions runs the larger T3x bearing housing. Those are easier to install. Best to have a look at the installation walk through for both in page 1.

Can reuse factory compressor end, not the turbine end. Which gives it a factory look.

Birds. For the drags you will need some 275 MTs, run them at 18psi, and worm them up nicely. If the launch is perfect then a good time is more promising.

One thing I didn't like about Heathcote is how they washes rubber residuals at the start of runway with water every time a car lunches. So we always taking off on wet tires.

They do that at all drag strips, just go around it...

Can anyone with an SS1PU and a Z32 AFM please check their peak AFM voltage on WOT (preferably 3rd of 4th gear) ??

Stao if you can ask Trent for this that would be great also.

Thanks,

I'm running the 275 on 9.5 inches wheels in 17 inches. You can get them to fit.

By the way, I've found a local company whom's happy to produce the braided oil lines at a much cheaper price. as well as the quantity that we are producing. I'm happy to deduce $100 off all High flow jobs as we as none special priced listed items.

Means your high flow job is now $860, and SS1PU/SS2 is $1350 all including oil lines.

Also we are a little over stocked with our billet SS2.5's parts. Now offering cheap for $850 each complete turbocharger with oil line.

Means your high flow job is now $860, and SS1PU/SS2 is $1350 all including oil lines.

C'mon Stao you're killing me, having bought a regular price SS2 just last week ;)

Great prices people, get on em!

Can anyone with an SS1PU and a Z32 AFM please check their peak AFM voltage on WOT (preferably 3rd of 4th gear) ??

Stao if you can ask Trent for this that would be great also.

Thanks,

No members with an SS1PU want to help out a member who does his best to help everyone he can? :(

I don't have a multimeter sorry mate

If you have a powerFC it will show on the handjob (hand commander), or it will show if you have the software for a nistune if thats what you run.

If anyone has access to either of the above with the same turbo please let me know what reading they are getting at WOT in higher gears :) peak reading.

Birds don't you run a PFC with your SS1PU?

Lol awesome, that's hilarious :)

Good luck for the weekend, will be interesting to see!

comp.jpg

turbine.jpg

Yes indeed, in fact all the guys at tires joint were beating wither this is car has an intercooler or an oversized radiator. I just made 1 person $100 richer today, no one thought this is a turbocharged kia. Ended up with some 225 / 65 / 16 Nitto tires. Still wheel spinning and torque steer all over the places. MT don't make any tires in this size.

How ever this result might give a little indication of what the SS1.5 would do on a SR20det motor, knowing the .64 might be a little chockish, this is running a .86 FNT rear with a 66mm compressor. We were been able to add an additional 5 degrees of timing compare to what it was in the .64 rear. Because the additional timing down low and up top, we ended up picking up 40kws with out getting additional lag.

At about 20psi this turbo would be an idle turbocharger for a SR, with similar response to a Disco.