SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

its 850cc with a fuel reg. the afr stayed at 11.5 till 5500rpms and rose to 13.2 by 7000RPMs. Which is maxed out.

Now lets talk a little bit with that 345rwkws E60 result on a AUTO. Auto usually fall 15% behind a manual which means that is equivalent to 390rwkws manual power.

Not only that, this power is generated from stock exhaust manifold with internal gate as a bolton high flow, I'm totally amazed it got there. So translate that into manual power then add additional 50ccs out of each injector, that flow rate is pretty close to getting my current result.

If you find that high flow is too big, then I'm more then happy to have it modified to a smaller version for better response.

Trent is extremely cautions with my car because its done couple of hundred dyno runs, and we occasionally take it to do quarters. its all been very safe or no differ then what he would normally do to a customer's car.

its 850cc with a fuel reg. the afr stayed at 11.5 till 5500rpms and rose to 13.2 by 7000RPMs. Which is maxed out.

WOW ok while it still is a crapload of power for 850s that makes it seem a bit more understandable that it managed to make it - most wouldn't push that hard but regardless that more or less confirms it was moving the air needed to make that power and really the injectors were just no way near up to the task. 1200cc even seem like they're pushing it if you're aiming for over 500kw!

Now lets talk a little bit with that 345rwkws E60 result on a AUTO. Auto usually fall 15% behind a manual which means that is equivalent to 390rwkws manual power.

Yeah no question that the auto result was high IDC for the power, and the reasons are reasonably clear. All makes sense now :)

Add in two more results from recently customers.

This one is from iruvyouskyrine, Which is a Rb25det motor inside a R32 shell. Runing a ATR43SS2 bolton version internally gated with usual mods. Car made 312rwkws @ 19psi on Pump 98 fuel.

atr43ss2312rwkwp98.JPG

And this is from another customer has a R33 skyline, usual mods, ATR43SS2 bolton version internally gated turbocharger on E85. Car made 321rwkws on 20psi.

atr43ss2321rwkwe8.jpg

Add in two more results from recently customers.

This one is from iruvyouskyrine, Which is a Rb25det motor inside a R32 shell. Runing a ATR43SS2 bolton version internally gated with usual mods. Car made 312rwkws @ 19psi on Pump 98 fuel.

Posted Image

And this is from another customer has a R33 skyline, usual mods, ATR43SS2 bolton version internally gated turbocharger on E85. Car made 321rwkws on 20psi.

Posted Image

Worth noting that mine is a NEO stao. Also I am impressed with the amount of effort stao put into my car when he found that it wasn't running correctly. Not only does he make a good product but he has excellent customer service and satisfaction, which is a huge addition to the business IMO. Thanks stao and I am stoked with my result to say the least!

Minor update. Dyno reading of another SS2 turbocharger sent in by a customer on a R33 skyline.

307rwkws, 98 fuel, actuator pressure.

power.jpg

boost.jpg

By the way I'm planing to re-launch our website with a modern touch. Is any one here recommended for website designing and coding?

By the way I'm planing to re-launch our website with a modern touch. Is any one here recommended for website designing and coding?

Just use WordPress mate, easiest way to knock up a website. Should be able to get a site up overnight and go to themeforest.net and purchase a theme you like... piece of pi5s

Stao visit, www.asapwebsites.com.au its a mate of mine who runs it. We came in on Saturday for a temporary chra. And give him a call. He should look after you

Hey Stao, in regards to the r33 ss2.5 high flow, would this intake pipe be good enough to run 300 - 340 rwkws.
They are sold be performancewise on here, or if anyone has experience with them?

CAPP53- ALLOY INTAKE PIPE - R33 GTST STAGEA

this are the OOOOO motorsports 1200 cc injectors arriving for tuning tomorrow. Hopefully they idle smoothly and sitting the car closer to the 500rwkws mark.

1200ccinjectors.jpg

Thanks for every one whom recommended web designers. I've spoken to asapwebsites since he's local, new site should be up and running very soon.

• Like 1

Interested to see how those injectors go. Might be a good replacement if I go E85 and the 740's dont hold up. At the moment its anyones guess what it will make on pump fuel let alone E85 so will cross that bridge when I come to it anyway

I also just got these today in the 1000cc will update as to how they go as for 600 great vaule.

this are the OOOOO motorsports 1200 cc injectors arriving for tuning tomorrow. Hopefully they idle smoothly and sitting the car closer to the 500rwkws mark.

1200ccinjectors.jpg

Thanks for every one whom recommended web designers. I've spoken to asapwebsites since he's local, new site should be up and running very soon.

Tune was cancelled today, I guess Trent had some thing unexpected happening. now rescheduled for next week.

Also we are a little over stocked with our billet SS2.5's parts. Now offering cheap for $850 each complete turbocharger with oil line. Those are capable of doing about the 270rwkws on pump with excellent response. Details of this turbocharger's performance externally gated on E85 is at:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/261613-hypergear-hiflow-service-continued/page-364

This will be a complete turbocharger. with a .60 comp and .58 turbine with a Nissan 6 bolt IWG assembly. It is a brand new turbocharger, Not a high flow service

• Like 1