SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

I don't think that would be a problem. I can upgrade it to the latest profile, which is targeted at boost dropping issue with internal gate. PM if interested to go ahead.

If it hit a wall at 250 and pinged then I don't think holding 20psi through the whole rev range is going to really help anything. I'm going to keep searching and try find the issue

Unless a leaking PCV could be causing a boost leak and pushing oil out the failed cam covers ;)

Buy a new PCV to be sure, to be sure.

Ooh ooh anyone know the part number for the PCV hose on a 34? Completely off topic i know :P

Ooh ooh anyone know the part number for the PCV hose on a 34? Completely off topic i know :P

LOL What a lazy prick :P

Nissan 11810-AA500 - that's the valve. Dunno if you actually mean the HOSE.

Cams are in. They are Tomei drop in 264 / 8.9mm lift. Now working with SS2 Alpha, Dyno tomorrow.

Driving them back from mechanics, the exhaust has a slightly different note. Haven't give to them yet, hopefully hitting 400rwkws+ while still making 20psi by 3500rpms.

cams.jpg

Hate people whom junk yard shopping that buys 2nd hand junk that don't work, that is been cheap-skating on basic mods as injectors, afm and ecu, It puts Trents in to a mood and that held every one else whom's waiting to get their car tuned.

Unfortunately I'm one of the two person whom's asked to go home and come back next friday. Leaves me with some extra time building SS4 Alpha turbocharger.

They are 650cc Bosch injectors and they are working properly. Its more due to the one ended fuel rail in the KIA. the other once cam out of them are Power enterprise 700ccs, way too big for idle on that car.

The VNT setup on the SS1PU is chocking the Rb25det down low, not sure if its ok for the SR20det as engine capacity is smaller. I'm reducing the compressor end down to 69mm from 74. which should match the turbine flow while picking up better response. My last tune for this month would be next friday and that will be the SS-4 VNT turbocharger. The new SS1PU will have to be trailed after Trent gets back from China.