SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

$800 including oil line. Depending on when can get it tuned, will be looking towards a weekish mark.

Also this high flow is made to aim 400rwkws mark, So it might not be very responsive.

SS1PU runs a turbine sized similarly to a GT28, GT28 spec rear housing and T04B front

SS2 runs a turbine sized similarly to a GT30, 5 bolt T3 rear and T04S front

SS2.5 Highflow runs a completely custom spec turbine (will leave details to Stao), stock 2IU housings

Some further updates. Since the majority of market is pushing for a cheap and cheaper option, I've managed to find and import some 21U copied turbine housings from China. Crazily machinery costs is only 1/30th of what my accumulation is in Australia.

So here it is, a Cheap turbocharger that produces decent power and response. The ATR43G3.5. Since 1/3 of the turbo and machinery work is done overseas. I can manage to squeeze the price down to only $850 including braided oil feeding line.

Dyno trailed today with very successful outcomes. It managed to archive 355rwkws, maxing out at 22psi. Far as pricing concern, this makes the lowest $/KW ratio turbocharger with added benefit of Rb2x bolton.

boost.jpg

power.jpg

It is pretty aggressive on road. expecting to see some where around the 320rwkws used as a internally gated turbo on pump 98. I've already mentioned the limit of stock exhaust manifold, so its up to the end user to sort out their own manifold and other supporting mods.

Stao, all you need to do now is take that turbo to the drags.

Get us a trap speed to verify the power and watch them fly out the door.

If the trap speed is indicative of the power I think you will be selling these faster than you can produce them.

Its using a 2IU exhaust housing rather than a .82 type A/B

The turbine wheel has been re-done to better match the tight 2IU housing.

It seems to have been developed to be 100% bolt-on ready and can be further developed down the track to have monster high mount potential.

The G3 and SS2 do produce noticeably strong mid to top range power with better transition response since they are built with a small turbine and the advantage of a reasonably large housing.

This turbocharger is good for a budget built. Like all other ATR, with very high external gate high mount potentials.

I will be working on the SL2 10cm based turbochargers next week. releasing 2 new models.

The SS2 for RB25det is only in T3 .82 FNT rear with RB's IWG assembly. The latest one is slightly more responsive:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/261613-hypergear-hiflow-service-continued/page-360

and required lot less duty on the ebc. So it will work better with factory manifold internally gated.

This is video track footage from John. Running a standard high flow from 2 years ago. It should be the last run of it as its getting a update to the latest SS2.5 profile.

car is currently on 260rwkws.

FYI

I am going to racewars (perth) and will be racing.

I guess ill be the first Hypergear Turbo to do a 1000 meter sprint?

Will be happening this weekend, hope to get as close to 300 as possible :):)

Will post my results up when im done :P

FYI

I am going to racewars (perth) and will be racing.

I guess ill be the first Hypergear Turbo to do a 1000 meter sprint?

Will be happening this weekend, hope to get as close to 300 as possible :):)

Will post my results up when im done :P

My guess is about 240-250kph.