SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

thats a crazy result.. I like the way the torque stacks and fades off. I'd probably want that exact result for myself if I had an R33.

Is the CHRA in that SS2 core any different to the normal SS2?

Here is the dyno reading:

kaipower.jpg

Boost:

kaiboost.jpg

Super responsive. Makes That about the same response as the SS1PU. Makes 17psi by 3500RPMs and about 100kws by 3000.

I will upload the videos shortly.

Video footage from today.

Surprisingly after multiple runs, the turbine housing or manifold did not turn red or overly heated. I guess this is the highest no. that a highflowed r33 turbocharger in factory housings has ever archived. This evaluation is pretty successful.

It how ever do cost $200 more then factory high flow option, for the extra work required on modifying standard turbine housing, as well as the high pressure actuator and SS2 billet compressor wheel.

I believe it is good for some where around the 280rwkws when used on stock manifold, internally gated on pump 98 fuel with good supporting mods and tune.

Yes the ATR43SS1 result of it on a Rb20det is on our site. SS1 billet version is updated version with better response. How ever I don't have a result of it based on a Rb25det.

Op6 should net around 370rwkws mark in this combination. I think I can get it close to 400rwkws with a different set of compressor profile. How ever it will be much laggier.

By the way, the SS2.5 is a CHRA made only for RB high flows, specially the 21U R33 housings. Won't be great used in normal housings.

I can also build the SS2.5 using the latest G3 comp wheel. Which will not add any costs to the standard profile while producing identical amount of power.

Standard high flow can get you a very responsive 250rwkws, while the SS2.5 or G3.5 can make more power will be laggy in the op6 rear housing.

I can do a special deal on the evaluation price of the G3.5. PM for further details.

Stao, that highflow is redonkulous.

What would that in an OP6 housing cost?

Every time I settle on a plan you go and do something that throws a spanner in the works....

I will do a special deal at $1160 including oil line. it might not be as responsive in the OP6 rear, how ever that should be reaching close to 370rwkws mark once setup on a proper manifold and gate.

Also releasing one more profile for the 21U turbine housing is the G3.5 This turbocharger is also a specific high flow built chra. it should produce bit more then the SS2.5. Hopefully be seeing towards 350rwkws mark. Its been pretty responsive using the 21U turbine housing.

comp.JPG

turbine.JPG

Few other news is that I've managed to source some R33 copy turbine housings. That will help saving lot of costs building them here. I will pass on the savings and work out a cheaper alternative to high flows very soon.

• Like 1