SAU Community

Hypergear Turbochargers and High flow Services Development thread

so you are changing the compressor cover profile?, if it works you can mod all other G3's for a cost?

i started to fit mine last night, but will take me a month or 2 to do as i am modifying the whole car and only have 3-4hrs

a week to work on it, so if this works im interested

I was confused as in your picture, you have the a comp wheel and housing, and above it is a billet wheel by the looks..

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31

Its the profile in the housing. will still be using original cast G3 comp wheel. So the modification can be carried out on any G3s easily (or freely).

The billet wheel was from a SS3 I made a roller version of that as well.

no worries. So do you want as much power as possible out of it or preferably stock response?

i want great response mate. dont forget im rockin an auto so lag will kill me. love it to come on boost early with great midrange.

let me know your thoughts!

Ok I will use same profile that I've done for ssxricho, it will have very similar response to stock while produce more power and torque with a very wide power band.

Dyno reading and reference is at:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/261613-hypergear-hiflow-service-continued/page__view__findpost__p__6352727

I've also done one more run with the The ATRSL25.5G. Little bit pissed as I'm missing 1KWs reaching 400rwkws. Maxed out at 399.1rwkws. Need bigger cams for the full potential of this turbo. Still, this is the highest power ever archived on stock cam from Trent's dyno library.

power.jpg

boost.jpg

Its actually very fast, the power delivery is so gradual theres hardly any wheel spin. I'm getting some mickey thompson drag tyres and hitting the strip soon.I think this one can get into the 11sec mark