micoloursml1.jpg

Proudly Presents:

Micolour SAU-Vic DECA Motorkhana

When : Saturday 28th Feb 2009

Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630

Cost : $75

Max Entries : 50 + Reserves

-= PLEASE NOTE =-

The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplimentary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.

This also impacts passengers, as they must also now wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.

A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants. This is for your own safety.

Please re-read the supplimentary regulations before entering the event.

Entry Form & Supp. Regs. : Click Here

Event Schedule: Click Here

Results: Click Here

Anyone paying by cheque MUST make the cheque out to Skylines Australia Victoria. Cheques made out to anything else WILL BE REJECTED.

Please support our sponsors : Micolour - Custom Refinishing, 7 Dissik St Cheltenham 3192, Ph: (03) 9555 8011.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Entry List:

1. Micolour 1

2. Micolour 2

3. Chris Thomson R33GTR

4. Ryan Bell Sil80

5. Stephen Hugh-Smith R32GTR

6. Martin Sulivan 200SX

7. Aaron Tan 200SX

8. Mark Firman

9. Chris Stacey R33GTR

10. Mathew Femino R32GTR

11. Russell Cunningham R32GTST

12. Terence Ho R33GTST

13. Gerald Tan Supra

14. Anthony Sokoloski Peugeot 205GTi

15. Patrick Antoskiewicz R32GTST

16. Che Boocock R33GTST

17. Alan Calleja R33GTST

18. Tim Bryan 180SX

19. Leon Stapley R33GTST

20. Manny Su Silvia

21. Vince Ritchie R32GTST

22. Antony Ivancic R33GTST

23. Philip Mak S13Silvia

24. Shane Janssen R33GTR

25. David Talbot S12

26. Mario West EVO7

27. Clive Small EVO6

28. Robert Chen S15200sx

29. Sandeep Abeywickrema 300ZX

30. Luke Schulze R33GTST

31. Juliette Remfrey Pulsar

32. Robert Nigro R32

33. James McMahon S15200SX

34. Sean Power R32

35. Tom Giorgana R32GTST

36. Russell Gilder R32GTR

37. Greg Calmer S13Silvia

38. Khoa Nguyen Toyota

39. Roman Plotnikov 180SX

40. Rob Sidebottom Pulsar

41. Jason Whatmough Toyota MR2

42. Ben Neale Cefiro

43. Daniel Glick Onevia

44. Jamie Lovett STi

45. Dean Taylor EVO8MR

46. John Nguyen Cressida / BMW320i

47. Peter Foudoulis Integra TypeR

48. Jakub Radzikowski 180SX

49. Rod Gemini

Updated 11:55am 26/2/09

Sorry for the noob question, How do i go about organising a CAMS license for the event? As my friend who wants to compete is not in a car club, does this means he needs to get a AASA licence?

Any help/links would be great, will be my first deca event :(

Pat - if your friend isnt a member of SAU, he can either join the club and get a CAMS license - http://www.cams.com.au/downloads/paperform...2LicRenewal.pdf

or.. he can get a AASA license - Click Club Racing License (bottom one)

if he can, get him to fill in whichever form he wants to apply for and bring it and the correct $$ along to registration on the morning of DECA - we will sort it out for him on the day.

Cheers

Gone are the days of the 5pm fax meltdown trying to get a spot!

Entry faxed and payment sent! for me and another mate (Manny Su)

..hes got ASAA but just waiting on them for some details

My stock VLSD doesn't cope with 2.5x the power it was designed to handle. Favours the driver's side wheel. I just thought for skidpan particularly I'd be at a massive disadvantage (well...I'd be at a disadvantage anyway. Never done it before.) What does the skidpan side of things involve?

Well, I suppose I can only give it ago. I'll wait and see if I've got enough km's on the transmission before then. Running it in :laugh:

I've been thinking about this, but is it a waste of time for a FWD thinking of entering?

(the Bluebird is FWD, NA, 0 engine mods, just some springs, swaybars rims and decent street tyres..)

I think about 1 year so so ago the fastest 2WD was a honda integra type R

nuff said

You'd be surprised how good a FWD car can go!!

While the rwd powerful cars are sliding around, if you got plenty of grip you'll do good!

I wish I could have the time and money to come down and do another DECA, its such an awesome event!!

Cant believe its been almost 2 years for me!

My stock VLSD doesn't cope with 2.5x the power it was designed to handle. Favours the driver's side wheel. I just thought for skidpan particularly I'd be at a massive disadvantage (well...I'd be at a disadvantage anyway. Never done it before.) What does the skidpan side of things involve?

Well, I suppose I can only give it ago. I'll wait and see if I've got enough km's on the transmission before then. Running it in :laugh:

Just use the 34...