turbo manifold, t70 turbo, 38mm wastegate $450

front + rear strut bars $120 pair

white faced gauges $175

Impul gtr ecu $175

Apexi Power Fc With Hand Controller $750

Stock GTR turbo's $250 for the pair

coilpacks $500

stock gtr injectors $200

some prices dropped others stayed the same, but all have free postage as i want everything gone,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have paid and bought parts worth 1050 and the money has been sent to this guy named mitchell but he does not answer or reply to phone calls or msgs !!!! ;)

this site is honest and people who have a passion for skylines not for scam artist mate so just ley me know whats going on as now you have turned your phone off aswell

Edited by qsrgtr

i have paid and bought parts worth 1050 and the money has been sent to this guy named mitchell but he does not answer or reply to phone calls or msgs !!!! :banana:

this site is honest and people who have a passion for skylines not for scam artist mate so just ley me know whats going on as now you have turned your phone off aswell

Mohammad, Mitchell has been contacted and advised that this situation needs to be resolved immediately.

If this does not occur we advise reporting this issue to the police as soon as possible.

If Mitchell is ripping off members, his adventure will be short lived as we know exactly who he is, where he is from and pretty much everything about him :blink:

Thanks for the pm Michael.

Ripping off people interstate makes this a Federal offence, so Mitchell is in hot water now.

The Police Computer Crime division will shortly receive information on this guy, including everything from his address, to his girlfriends name, where he works, a couple of nice colour photos of him, and the list goes on.

Mitchell: If you are reading this, you have until tomorrow Pm (Friday) to have either refunded every member you have stooged, or gotten in contact with them to make arrangements to do so.

Thanks for the pm Michael.

Ripping off people interstate makes this a Federal offence, so Mitchell is in hot water now.

The Police Computer Crime division will shortly receive information on this guy, including everything from his address, to his girlfriends name, where he works, a couple of nice colour photos of him, and the list goes on.

Mitchell: If you are reading this, you have until tomorrow Pm (Friday) to have either refunded every member you have stooged, or gotten in contact with them to make arrangements to do so.

Yea this is Fu*ked, I sent through $250 for parts to this guy as well. I hope we all get our money back or give me his address and I'll get it back myself!

Pete

THIS GUY IS A LITTLE f**kWIT AND IS REALLY SHITTING ME NOW I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO SEND HIM MONEY AND HE TRIED TO RIP ME BUT I GOT THE MONEY BACK COZ MY MATES WANTED TO PAY HIM A VISIT . OK HIS NAME IS MITCHELL LAINE HIS ADDRESS IS 21 HONEYDEW CRESCENT TAIGUM 4018 QLD HIS DOB IS 11/11/87 AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 0416274866 . OK NOW IF THIS DICKHEAD DOSENT GIVE SOME OF THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE PAID HIM THEIR MONEY BACK HIS GOT SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH SOME BIKIES FROM QLD JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM HIS PLACE IN CHERMSIDE 10 MINS AWAY . SO MITCHELL MATE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND TO TELL NICELY TO f**k OF THIS SITE JUST PAY EVERY ONE BACK THAT YOU HAVE RIPPED OR YOU ARE IN SOME BIG SHIT MATE AND IAM NOT KIDDING YOU . AS FOR THE BOYS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR MONEY TO THIS DICKHEAD DONT BELIEVE A WORD HE SAYS . THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF BAD . REGARDS MOHAMMED AKA QSRGTR