SAU Community

Genuine Nismo 400r R33 Gtr Front Bar

I am suprised you didn't show me that bar when i was there on the weekend lol, Very nice front bar indeed. As with anything you have i know its immaculate and genuine

Free Bump Ian GL with sale

I forgot!.. Its upstairs in the lounge room at the moment. I didnt want to get it wet when we had flooding not that long ago.

Awesome bar mate, just wondering why its fibreglass? Thought it would be plastic? Or is it a different sort/stronger fibreglass?

The bars are moulded under pressure, so it squeezes out every last unnecessary drop of resin, and also compacts all the fiberglass cloth so they are very dense, strong, no air bubbles, and are only about 1mm thick. This makes them very light too for how strong they are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the bump...

Thats the chassis us under my 1966 vw beetle. The center tunnel with the chassis number stamped on it is standard but thats about all that is. I've modified the front and rear end of the chassis to allow 1994 Porsche 968 turbo front and rear suspension and braking components to fit. The gearbox is from a porsche 930, and suspension is honda civic Tein super streets. Wheels are porsche 996 with 18x8 and 18x10 RE55 semi slicks. The pics are pretty old now, the car is nearly assembled again. Just waiting on a few engine parts.

Cheers,

Ian

Isnt it funny that all the people that have bitched about your price are people that dont own a GTR. I would not even look twice at cheap knock off parts for my GTR. If they think they can find a cheap part and compare it to a nismo part are seriously kidding themselves.

Anyway Ian, free bump. GL with selling it :P

Isnt it funny that all the people that have bitched about your price are people that dont own a GTR. I would not even look twice at cheap knock off parts for my GTR. If they think they can find a cheap part and compare it to a nismo part are seriously kidding themselves.

Anyway Ian, free bump. GL with selling it :)

Isnt it funny how all the people supporting the price arent sticking their hands in their pocket to buy it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Its still in a sold pending payment holding pattern. The guy that wants the bar and lip is owed money from other people and until they pay up in parts/money the bar is with me. Im not in any hurry to move it and for the moment I have plenty of storage space

I havent taken a deposit yet though, so if your willing to come up with some coin first then by all means its yours.

• 3 months later...

hey mate, sorry havent check this thread in a while, is it still in a holding pattern? If so can you pm me with the price and how much did you want for the deposit? Can do it straight away

Cheers

Its still in a sold pending payment holding pattern. The guy that wants the bar and lip is owed money from other people and until they pay up in parts/money the bar is with me. Im not in any hurry to move it and for the moment I have plenty of storage space

I havent taken a deposit yet though, so if your willing to come up with some coin first then by all means its yours.